****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

At a store here there's a plaque that says "we've loved you even before you were born". I want something like that when I finally have children.

In the past day or two I've come to some realizations that I never saw coming. I don't even feel like the same person I was two years ago if that makes sense.

I just wanted to tell you all the good news and the maybe not so good news (But its still a big step forward for me and OH) Me and OH have decided to finally start TTC as of last week!!!!!! :happydance::dance::headspin:........................:shhh::wohoo:

YEA SarahLou!!!! Good luck!:dust:

At a store here there's a plaque that says "we've loved you even before you were born". I want something like that when I finally have children.

In the past day or two I've come to some realizations that I never saw coming. I don't even feel like the same person I was two years ago if that makes sense.

Definitely makes sense:thumbup:. I feel like people really have to change before finally making the leap to be ready to TTC. After I got married, the first year I was terrified I might get pregnant. Then right around our one year anniversary I woke up one day and was just ready. And I felt like my outlook on life was entirely different... more grown up and less self involved.

There's this saying that I absolutely LOVE <3 : “Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you." <3

I don't feel ready for children yet considering I want to go back to school next year but I know one day I will be.

I love that quote

Hey ladies!

I've got baby fever soooooo bad right now! It's driving me insane lol but I know it will pass.

DD has reached the terrible twos and is testing me left and right.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Mine isn't too bad.I'm watching the season finale of 2 Broke Girls and I have a craving for Chinese food.

So Broody December seems like ages away. Groan

Mine was a bit high today because I saw this woman at a park with her child other than that I had a good day. I walked almost four miles today. :thumbup:

Just found out my good friend is preggo with her 3rd! I haven't been very broody lately... so stressed!

So my baby lust was higher than the past few days.Today I saw so many parents/mom's with strollers when I was on my walk I went by four different ones. Also on the bus I saw a woman who's pregnant.

About 2 months to go and still hoping for normal cycles. It'd be nice if I got prego right off the bat but I won't hold my breath.

I hope you're all well

Hello ladies! December 2014 for us. So just over 6 months to go. Good luck to all of you ttc in the next month or two. Exciting times :-D

Well I had an intense weekend. My grandma (my mom's mom) had a stroke either yesterday or Friday. My uncle had to break into her house nothing was broken or destroyed and now she's in the hospital. We were at the hospital yesterday for about three or four hours and now she has a room. Today my mom told me she's going to be in the hospital for about a month and I think she has to do therapy I'm not sure when though. :shrug: She was very alert yesterday in the hospital but she can't speak right now so my mom bought this writing board so she can write stuff down. I didn't go to the hospital today because it was too much for me yesterday. My mom went though and said she was the same as yesterday. After she goes back home whenever that will be she'll probably need help with doing different things.

Anyone else find Mother's Day tough to get through? Knowing we are so close to trying but still waiting?

tverb84: I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I have had several relatives that suffered strokes and it's horrible. The most important thing after a stroke is that that you get the right help as soon as possible in order to get back to (or almost) normal.

I hope that your grandmother gets well soon! :flower:

tverb- so sorry to hear about your grandma! I hope she gets better soon! That is so tough to have to go through.

I had a nice mothers day, DH is getting SUPER broody! LOL I love it! He's like I want to make another baby now! But we need to wait until at least August. I iwill be graduating college in May next year so getting pg now would be bad!!

Hope you ladies are doing good!

Thanks she'll probably do therapy sometime in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->