Broody rant...

toffee87

Reaction score
Hello!

As you can tell by my name, I'm broody. This is a place where I can vent the fact I can't have babies for years and it's frustrating!

I'm guessing I'm the only one who is on here for that reason hehe. I'm only 21, in a serious r.ship, but will be atleast 3 years before we have kids.

Thanks for letting me vent :) xxx

Hi broody21 :hi:
I'm the same as you, incredibly broody but I've got to wait till DH is ready. Hopefully DH wont keep me waiting too long x
Everywhere i look at the minute there are babies & pregnant women its not fair :hissy:

We've got to complete teacher training-which take a year and I may have to wait another year to start it, if I don't get on this September. Then move out, we've only just finished Uni and have moved back home for a year. So basically, get started teaching, have our own place-rent or bought...

well at least they will be worth the wait hunni u will have a career and e ready as well xxxx

Hi broody21 :hi:
I'm the same as you, incredibly broody but I've got to wait till DH is ready. Hopefully DH wont keep me waiting too long x
Everywhere i look at the minute there are babies & pregnant women its not fair :hissy:

This is driving me potty!!!! Excuse the pun! But you are so right! I want a go! I'm sure I'llbe a good mother!

We've got to complete teacher training-which take a year and I may have to wait another year to start it, if I don't get on this September. Then move out, we've only just finished Uni and have moved back home for a year. So basically, get started teaching, have our own place-rent or bought...

You're being so sensible waiting! Most people just go for it and worry later! Good on you! I agree that it will definately be worth the wait!

Heres the place to rant alright!! We all totally understand about the waiting thing.. its difiicult no matter how long the wait.. good luck to you.. the time will come and it may come sooner than you think..life has a funny way of working itself out even if its not how you planned.. that drive inside us to have kids is really strong and you cant hide from it..

:hi: welcome to bnb - you will meet lots of ranters whilst you are here!

and a lot of broody people too!

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Hi and welcome! :hi:

It will definitely be worth the wait, and trust me, the time will fly! :hug:

I thought it was just me! I recently left work from a nursery which made me go baby mad! Now my best mate has a 7 week old baby who i saw today (and he puked on me lol) My boyfriend and i have only been together for 2 months but both really want kids. He wanted them by the time he was 30 which he is now but we know its way too soon to be bringing another life into the world.
He says he thinks we will be living together by christmas time which would obvioulsy be a better situation, but will still be quite soon and i want to have some money behind us etc but i keeplooking at sites like this and it makes it worse.lol I want one now! :)

U have been together a long time tho but i guess teacher training and stuff AND baby on top wld be very hard work. How does ur partner feel about it?

Thanks for the replies :)

I'm not going to do the teacher training course for another year. I decided to take a year out from studies! I've been in education non stop. Bf just says that we'll have kids in the future, when we're settled in a house etc. It's exciting, but at the same time the not knowing is frustrating!

Broody- i say crack on and give it a go!!!!! Hoping for a :bfp: for you when the timing is right!!

im 22 and pregnant and we tried for our bundle... is it a financial thing thats holding you back? maybe o/h does not want to yet?
we have 14 year olds on here having babies so at 21 its not quite so bad :)
Good luck, and I hope you get your wish soon enough xxx

Definitely financial, both just finished uni. In our over drafts, living with parents etc. So, it'll be a year until we can live together. And that year he'll be just starting his teaching, and I'll be training. So it's not practical for 4-5 years really, I'd say.

As much as I'd love to have a baby, I haven't got the money to support a child. I want to be living with my bf etc.

The broodyness won't stop though!

I know exactly how you feel, i'm in a pretty similar situation. gotta wait 2-3 years until i've finished uni and got a job.

Knowing it's only a few years doesn't make it any easier though, I want one now!! xx

I remember being broody before we got married but I always Knew I wanted to get married first, so the wait wasnt too bad but know we're married my broodiness has gone into overdrive.

I keep having a dream that I'm pregnant,but I'm not. Basically, I have the bump, but no baby. Last night I dreamt even though I'd had a period, I had a baby bump, my waters broke. I went to hospital and the bump was square and not baby.

So weird! All I can think, is that it means I want a baby, but I'm not ready yet.

I know that when me and the bf have been living together for a while, I'll want a baby for real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->