Brooooooooooody lol!

Cattia

Reaction score
My beautiful girl is now three months old and I am broody as anything for the next one! We have agreed to wait until Feb next year to start trying. It only took us 4 cycles last time so I am hopeful it won't take too long, but a part of me thinks we should wait longer as we are not sure yet whether we will stop at 2 or go on to have 3. If we stop after 2 kids then the little baby stage will be over really soon if we have them very close together and it would be nice to make it all last a little longer. ON the other hand, I am 33 already so I can't afford to wait for ages and ages! Anyway, this is my first post in this section so hi to you all :wave:

Hi there! I am in a similar position to you. Poppy is 7 months old and for the last 2 months i have been so so broody! Probably more so than before i had Poppy! We had agreed on sept 2011 as our first month ttc but i ache so badly for another baby that we are now ntnp and have set september as our month to start trying officially. I just can't wait! xxxx

hey welcome to bnb :D

im summer 2011, seems quite far away,and im broody as hell but times flying by atm :)

come and join us in our ttc in 2011 group, bumps2be2011 :) xxxx

I will come and join the group, thanks amyclaire! Armywife, who would have thought that having a baby would actually make you MORE broody! Let's hope it doesn't happen every time otherwise I could end up with 10 kids!

well hello iam the same iam so broody but i dont have any babys yet i would say when we are gonna start trying but all i can say is waiting untill he is ready.

well hello iam the same iam so broody but i dont have any babys yet i would say when we are gonna start trying but all i can say is waiting untill he is ready.

I hope you don't have to wait too long. I don't think these men have any idea what our hormones do to us lol!

hey welcome to bnb :D

im summer 2011, seems quite far away,and im broody as hell but times flying by atm :)

come and join us in our ttc in 2011 group, bumps2be2011 :) xxxx

i am just new to this website where is that group i cant seem to find it x

I will come and join the group, thanks amyclaire! Armywife, who would have thought that having a baby would actually make you MORE broody! Let's hope it doesn't happen every time otherwise I could end up with 10 kids!

i've always been really broody even before having children,but the more babies i have the worse broodiness becomes!

I hope you don't have to wait too long. I don't think these men have any idea what our hormones do to us lol!

no he doesnt he asked why i was broody the other day i told him its hormones and he was like how thought how whats caused this lol wish we could swap and let him feel being broody lol its something none of us can explain yet it drives well me insane lol

I'm terrible - i'm sooooooo broody now, i had a mc last march and am allowed to ttc again this sept, the wait is making it so hard. Plus i seem to be the only one out of my group of friends who hasn't had any children yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->