Brown blood for 4 days now - worried help

wantingagirl

Reaction score
So worried - I've had 3 miscarriages so far one in May and 2 before my 2 girls. I can't believe this might be happening again :cry:

Brown discharge and blood usually only when I wipe since Tuesday night I've never had blood before that didn't = miscarriage alto it turned red and heavy pretty quickly! I'm having slight cramp and pulling twinges but nothing that coincides with the bleeding! Xmas eve I had my first scan but don't know if that caused it as didn't bleed til 4 days later it's only really showing on toilet paper and odd spot on pad once it was pink but tmi when I seen brown blood I panicked didn't even think and checked to see if cervix was still closed maybe that caused the pink. Xmas even showed baby with heartbeat after bleeding it nearly stopped at New Year's Eve scan and that caused the bleeding to come on heavier again again baby showed with heartbeat the only issue is they couldn't find heartbeat external so they measured gestational sac 6+1 they measured baby second scan baby 6+2 my dates are defo right I'm so worried does this all sound bad. Sorry so long

I've come to the point after all the crying if it's going to happen I wish if just would I'm not sure if I have just had a tiny clot or if it was a blob of blood or discharge. Also they took hcg and was 19,000 New Year's Eve Xmas eve was 8727

Thanks

I know u must be so worried. Your numbers are fantastic and unless u see bright red I think your ok. I've never had spotting in 5 pregnancies then this one I had it and I freaked out. But it was nothing just a small bleed on my uterus and every time me n hubby dtd I would spot. Even had a small clot which freaked me out even more! Just Try to keep positive..I think it's a sticky bean so far! Fx for u hunny!

Thanks Hun I'm just so distraught that my measurements don't add up either I'm still feeling crappy with sore bb's etc I wouldn't be so worried about dates if bleeding didn't accompany it. Now I have to wait 10 more days for a follow up scan :( I do know tho it's so hard to get the correct measurements when so small I just don't know how many more days I can go through this for now xx

And there has been no intercourse here since we found out so that hasn't caused bleeding :(

Ok so the scan showed 6+2 internally and what are your calculations on dates on the 31st of dec?

You could have ovulated late or implanted late. Try not to worry. They dated me a week behind as well. Is there anyway you can get a scan a little earlier? 10 days will make a good difference on what they can see. Just happy thoughts and prayers. Stressing is not good for you hun.

You could have ovulated late or implanted late. Try not to worry. They dated me a week behind as well. Is there anyway you can get a scan a little earlier? 10 days will make a good difference on what they can see. Just happy thoughts and prayers. Stressing is not good for you hun.

I know it's not I'm really trying not to be stressed but I can't help it with bleeding for nearly 5 days now and my history. Nope I've had 2 scans already they sed if it's going to happen they can let it happen naturally now. I definitely didn't ovulate late that means I got a bfp earlier than 8-9 dpo that's impossible and regardless would mean my dates weren't throng I got a 3+ at 5+2 I temp and use a monitor and opks I've known I've been pregnant since way before my af was due. My daughter was a week behind tho I know how easy it is to not get all of baby, baby curled up or not at right angle etc it was the bleeding that worried me. The second scan the heartbeat looked stronger baby looked bigger IRL so I think measurements weren't spot on first scan left second right

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 4
Anyone any advice or similar experience and been ok x

I had brown bleeding for a week had a scan and only showed gestational sac I was supposed to be six weeks but measured 5+4. Had a scan two weeks later and saw baby with hb. Wishing you the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->