Brown Blood

Porcelain

Reaction score
Another TMI question
I was wondering if anyone else is going through this... I'm confused as to what's going on.
We had our babies on 12-10 and had sex around 1-25 (both of us have pretty low sex drives). I got my period Feb. 5-9 (I don't know when I ovulated).
I bleed black blood (like end of period blood) Feb. 25-28 and have been having brown blood for a couple days that is not turning any sort of red (March 8-10).
I've been trying to increase the amount I pump. I don't know if I'm having symptoms because I don't know if what I am feeling is from left over hormones, from my new body that sports about 10 extra pounds, or from being exhausted a lot of the time. The only change that I can really pinpoint for not having much of a reason for existing is being warmer than usual.
I took a pregnancy test a couple weeks ago because with our twins I had a period early on (and didn't test positive for a very long time!) and I wondered if that was something to do with it but it turned out negative- I would think it'd most definitely show up positive by now.
Why in the world am I bleeding old blood?

Just wanted to post an update in case anyone was experiencing something similar and came across this: went to the doctor and she said it was normal when breast-feeding or pumping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->