Brown cervical mucus *pic* UPDATE Red blood :(

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
I'm 5 weeks and have mild cramps yesterday I had brown when I wipe it's like it's in the cervical mucus and have just had the same this Morning. I've added a pic image.jpg

UPDATE

since yesterday ive been having bleeding I feel really down about it all I have a gp apt at 12 today but I feel like its over for me....

Old blood. Very common and most likely nothing to worry about. Good luck!

I had this too and I am now 35 weeks pregnant, try not to worry it was ok for me and will be for you too

I have been having this on and off for a couple of weeks. My ultrasound was fine, a strong heartbeat was found so I'm not too worried :)

I agree with the other ladies, it's such a small amount I think it's nothing to worry about

UPDATE

since yesterday ive been having bleeding I feel really down about it all I have a gp apt at 12 today but I feel like its over for me....

Hugs. Hope your ok Hun, fx everything is ok xx

I had a bleed after having brown CM and was put on progesterone. Good Luck!

I just had bleeding as well, clots and all, still spotting and saw bubs today looking great, my OB said it just happens sometimes.. good luck hunn!!

thank you i went to the epu they said there not sure whats happening but to early to scan and just to wait and see :( i am still spotting on and off when i wipe its like in my discharge brown pink red some times a bit stringy too :( i hope all is ok i will call them again once i get to 7 weeks if still happening and then they will fingers crossed scan me. i still have period like cramps too xx

With my son I bad spotting and bleeding of all shades and colors for weeks. But we found it was just do a sensitive cervix and it eventually went away completely around my 11th week of pregnancy. I hope it's the same for you or better :)

Thank you I really hope so to I am feeling pretty down about it all I have a Dr appt today at 11 to ask for advice so will see what they say I had some red blood after I wiped yesterday and then nothing again.... It's so strange I get at least 3 times a day xxx

Hope you get some advice when at the doctors! You seem to have exactly what I am experiencing (you commented on my thread "so worried"). Hope we both get good news soon it's awful waiting in limbo. I feel like I was on cloud 9 a week ago now I'm so down. Fingers crossed for you. Are you still thinking about a private scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->