Brown cervical mucus *pic* UPDATE Red blood :(

The hospital have now booked me a scan today at 11.40 because it's not eased so I really hope all is ok :( hope your scan goes well too keep me updated xxx

The hospital have now booked me a scan today at 11.40 because it's not eased so I really hope all is ok :( hope your scan goes well too keep me updated xxx

I'm so glad you got a scan. How did it go?

I had one too but nothing was seen unfortunately although I'm still optimistic that it was too early. Hope you got answers x

Fingers crossed for you! This is actually more common than you think in healthy pregnancies.

We just saw the sack and yolk so still quite early but they found a blood sack? Not sure if the actual word for it it begins with h.... And basically I have a 50/50 chance of a healthy pregnancy they are re scanning on October 1st but they didn't seem like I would get that far :(

I hope everything will turn out good for you.

A haematoma. They are very common and although people say lead your life as normal im a strong believer that rest and taking all strain off you help a great deal in getting them resolved! So if you can spend as much time horizontal I would recommend that. Basically letting baby attach to the lining of the womb.

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->