brown discharge 10 days after last period.

Baby_madness

Reaction score
Hey! I'm new to this so bare with me please :coffee:
Abit about me/us; i'm 20 years old husband is 33.
We have been having unprotected sex for two years now. We have always wanted to get pregnant, but me being lazy didnt ever chart down periods, basal temps, ovulation dates, etc etc. Until I searched online and found out what all you guys get up to:wohoo: so this month after my period I decided to download Ovia, and have been entering in my data.
My last period was on the 24/08/2016. And we have had unprotected sex ever since I got off my period (5 times to be exact lol) my period according to my tracker isnt due for at least 12 days yet.
I normally just get my period every 4 and half weeks, and its always regular! Never do I have anything inbetween.

Okay so according to Ovia my ovulation days were as follows,

29th august, 30th, 31, 1st, 2nd, and today is the last day apparently.

Ive been having having slight backpain, tingly feelings in my abdomen , sore thighs and yesterday was a shocker for me because this has never happened.

When I wiped after using the bathroom I saw brown watery discharge, which later during the night turned to almost pink/redish spots tiny but noticable.. and this morning after going again I saw a glob of discharge (brown mainly) with like a streak of pinkish red in it (tmi i know! Im sorry) 🙈🙈 this is bothering me quite alot, ive been on almost every webpage linked to this type of situation but havent gotten anything.

Implantation bleeding occurs 6-12 days past ovulation right? Its been about 10 days since my last period, could it be that im finally pregnant? Or am i getting my hopes too high😧

I really hope it is IB baby! The timeline makes sense...fx for you! Give it a couple of days then start testing

If it's only 10 days since your period then I'd say it's likely to be ovulation spotting. The pains your describing too certainly sound like ovulation pain. It would be too early for IB as your only just past your fertile days and implantation usually happens between 6-12 days past ovulation. That would take you to next week at the earliest before you could possibly experience implantation. Hopefully you have caught that egg and your heading towards a bfp though, good luck!

I'm sorry,I misread your initial post! I thought it was 10dpo not 10dp AF. My bad! I agree with Mary then about it probably being ovulation bleeding

I had this with my cycle in June and actually ended up ovulating a week after! Which is weird because I'm usually a regular 30 day cycle. I assumed it was o bleeding too so didn't use Protection after and got pregnant. If you do opk you may want to extend it a week just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->