brown discharge and cramps ttc

soldiersmama

Reaction score
OK, my period came 05/08 and i ovulated around the 21 i believe, i am just using an app on my phone and ntn else. we've been trying to conceive since our miscarriage 06/2016 but no luck, had a battery of test including the "H" something where your tubes are checked for blockage, all checked out, blood test just showed low progesterone. Doc wanted DH to do a semen analysis but he just couldn't get the nerve to do it which held up my treatment, they wouldn't given me any help without his results which i thought was unfair since we did find one issue with me. long story short, i went back to my OB which happens to be a group and got another doc and he reviewed it all and suggested why didn't we try simple bc for three months and see what happens after, maybe my body needed a restart. then the light bulb went off. i have 2 sons from a previous marriage that was conceived both times in Nov after i stopped my bc in Aug, go figure. lol the one thing we didn't consider in our 2 year or so struggle ttc. ive searched and searched forums but cant find anyone with the same exact issue as me, weird, with the amount of forums ttc there are. any who. today for the first time ever ive had a brown discharge when i went to the bathroom early morning, i got scared and just hopped in the shower. after the shower, put a pad on thinking ok another month I'm out. :cry::cry: but went about my day, forgot to mention ive had some serious boob tenderness and light but frequent cramping for a week or so. i went to the bathroom, and all is gone, ntn on pad and nothing when i wiped. so i jumped online to find a solution or clue and all says pregnant. haven't taken a test I'm 7 days away from AF. I'm nervous and i pray the BC trick worked again for me. sons are 12 and 8 and miscarriage is almost 2 years old. weve been trying to hard, using premama and preseed frequently and hes been taking zinc and mens prenatal to boost the little guys. anyone else experience this and was DEF pregnant??

OK, my period came 05/08 and i ovulated around the 21 i believe, i am just using an app on my phone and ntn else. we've been trying to conceive since our miscarriage 06/2016 but no luck, had a battery of test including the "H" something where your tubes are checked for blockage, all checked out, blood test just showed low progesterone. Doc wanted DH to do a semen analysis but he just couldn't get the nerve to do it which held up my treatment, they wouldn't given me any help without his results which i thought was unfair since we did find one issue with me. long story short, i went back to my OB which happens to be a group and got another doc and he reviewed it all and suggested why didn't we try simple bc for three months and see what happens after, maybe my body needed a restart. then the light bulb went off. i have 2 sons from a previous marriage that was conceived both times in Nov after i stopped my bc in Aug, go figure. lol the one thing we didn't consider in our 2 year or so struggle ttc. ive searched and searched forums but cant find anyone with the same exact issue as me, weird, with the amount of forums ttc there are. any who. today for the first time ever ive had a brown discharge when i went to the bathroom early morning, i got scared and just hopped in the shower. after the shower, put a pad on thinking ok another month I'm out. :cry::cry: but went about my day, forgot to mention ive had some serious boob tenderness and light but frequent cramping for a week or so. i went to the bathroom, and all is gone, ntn on pad and nothing when i wiped. so i jumped online to find a solution or clue and all says pregnant. haven't taken a test I'm 7 days away from AF. I'm nervous and i pray the BC trick worked again for me. sons are 12 and 8 and miscarriage is almost 2 years old. weve been trying to hard, using premama and preseed frequently and hes been taking zinc and mens prenatal to boost the little guys. anyone else experience this and was DEF pregnant??

Did you ever get your BFP? This happened to me and simple BC helped me to conceive DD a few years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->