Brown Discharge at 6 weeks

Louisemc

Reaction score
Hi,

I am just 6 weeks pregnant post FET with my first pregnancy and have had brown discharge when I wipe (sorry tmi!) since this morning. I am in complete panic and the dull feeling I have in my abdomen isn't helping. Although I have had this ache since transfer it seems to be feeling heavier if that possible. In fact every twinge and ache has me on high alert. I have a scan tomorrow morning to see if they can tell what is going on. My beta was 649 14dp 5dt, 1528 16dp 5dt and today 12,200 22dp 5dt. Any advice?

Brown spotting is fairly common in early pregnancy. I had some brown spotting at 6 weeks as well. It was very minimal, and was not paired with cramps. Baby is growing according to schedule and we saw the heartbeat at 7w4d. Unless it turns red and starts getting heavy with painful cramps, you should be fine. I am sure you will feel better once you have your scan tomorrow.:winkwink:

I had 2 instances of brown discharge only when I wiped though. And it happened 6 and 6+1 both days just one time. I was nervous but I go for my scan tomorrow so hopefully all is well! I think your fine hun, try not to worry too much! Easier said then done, GL keep us updated.

I'm 6 weeks 4 days after FET and I have brown spotting and even a bright red bleed last week. Talk about panic! An ultrasound showed healthy babies and a subchorionic hemorrage which I'm told is small, common, and usually harmless. They said I may continue to spot or bleed until it's gone. When is your first scan?

Sorry, I see your scan is tomorrow, hopefully that will give you done relief. Your betas sound great

Hi ladies,

Good news scan this morning showed one baby with a good strong heartbeat at 6 weeks. I can now take a breath!

Awh hun such great news! Now relax and enjoy...

Thanks ladies, I am certainly going to try and relax from now on but after 8 IVF Cycles (5 fresh and 3 frozen), yes 8, and our first positive there will always be a few nerves on da horizon. Thanks for putting me at ease yesterday :hugs:

You have every right to be nervous, just dont forget to enjoy these moments where everything is going good, you tried so hard to get to this point now your there. God is good and gracious... have faith hun, all will be ok! But Im so glad all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->