brown discharge between periods?

rachael22

Reaction score
anybody else have this? it happens like a week after my period and only last about a day ,every time i wipe after the loo, i cant remember having it before LO a year ago but its been happening a few time now

thanks X

What cycle day? As that can be mid cycle spotting usually happens roughly the same cycle day everymonth and last 4 48 hrs or less if you have a coil that usually makes it worse. It's normal most women have it unless your flooding or needing to wear a thick pad due to heavy bleeding then I wouldn't worry

What cycle day? As that can be mid cycle spotting usually happens roughly the same cycle day everymonth and last 4 48 hrs or less if you have a coil that usually makes it worse. It's normal most women have it unless your flooding or needing to wear a thick pad due to heavy bleeding then I wouldn't worry

urmm its normally in the second week i come off like the 12th day maybe, it does only happen for a day and its not heavy at all, just the colour is in the tissue wen u wipe! Do most women have this then? X

Yep it's pretty normal and nearly everyOne will have it at some point in there life. Unless you heavy or have a bleed after sex then I've been told it's perfectly normal

Although it sounds normal and most of us do experience this time to time it's always good to check with your doc just to be on the safe side
:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->