brown discharge but CB digital dating me 3+

toffee2010

Reaction score
I'm 5 weeks 4 days and After working out the other day, I noticed some yellowy discharge but was soooo light. Later that day, it turned more beige, still light. Then i had a little light pink discharge, then back to the beige. Went to walk in centre and she did a test, was proper dark positive and showed right away. Yesterday, I wiped and had a watery pinky/browny discharge. Has been super light. I went to get a digital clear blue because i just wanted to see if I was showing less than what i should be ( 3+). I tested and thankfully showed 3+ . I have scanned booked for Tuesday but feels like forever.

Is it a good sign that i had 3+ on the test today, even though im kinda getting brown bleed?

I had brown spotting at around the same time during this pregnancy. I was so worried, but everything turned out okay. I really hope it's the same for you. :hugs:

I've had brown spotting at both 5 and 7 weeks after DTD, both times only lasted around a day. At 5 weeks I took a CB digi because I was freaked out and it said 3+ and thankfully everything has turned out okay so far. I would keep an eye on it and if it doesn't go away or gets worse with pain get checked out but otherwise spotting happens sometimes for various reasons!

Thing is, the spotting is kinda pinkish but brown too and its super super light. Not like even a light period or anything. Im not getting much discharge compared to last week either. It all started monday, so thought doing a digi now would probably say i was behind to be fair. My boobs are on/off sore but more in actual boob than nipple. It's killing me the wait. Ive put a towel in, had a nap and nothing on there but a tiny bit when i wipe. I thought by now it would of become more in quantity.
Its worth noting i had a miscarriage last month and got pregnant straight away again this month.
Also, i did the canestean vaginal infection test thing and it turned greenish ( positive) but said if you are pregnant, it could be amniotic fluid.

I've read a lot that some spotting is totally normal, and I don't want to worry you at all.. but mine started the same when I had my 1st m/c last month (2nd pregnancy) after a healthy 1st pregnancy in 2014. I started spotting light brown, then pink/light brown, then it gradually got darker each day. I ended up completing a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks. I'm not saying it to worry you, but it can go either way. We never know what our bodies will do. I hope that yours is just fine! I am now VERY newly pregnant again. I got pregnant right after the miscarriage by some miracle. Hoping this one sticks!
:dust: to you, and I hope that everything is okay!!! :)

Bleeding is sort of the same in quantity but keeps going browny red, then a little more red. Having green poo but thinks that is from the pregnacare. We went to the hospital today and they are going to scan me Monday, so one less day to wait. I just want to know. My partner is taking it quite bad too and just want it to be confirmed so we get try again. I was feeling quite sicky yesterday which was strange. Ive also got a headache thats coming and going, so not sure what that is. My last MC, last month, started bright red and then came on heavy quite quick. Not like this.

I had brown discharge early in my second pregnancy. It lasted a few days then went away. I was actually on a trip and didn't get it checked out till 2-3 weeks later when I came back home and my pregnancy had progressed normally. Hopefully it's nothing.

I wish mine was just a couple of days but this all started on Monday and has a little red blood in it. Like towards the end of your period.

Might just be an irritated cervix. I've had it in all of my pregnancies so far.

Its slow down and is light brown. There wasn't much to begin with anyway , so thats good. Just that its continued. Monday can't come quick enough!

I did another CB digital and came up positive with 3+ still, so thats good at least. IT wasnt until these last two days that ive felt so shit and ... pregnant. I really hope its just a irritated cervix of implantation bleed. I did have sex the night before it all started and did crossfit that day which is very high in intensity.

Sex coupled with the HI workout would definitely do that sweetie xxx Just rest and stay hydrated as even dehydration can make you spot. So many things can make you spot during pregnancy, since everything has a huge amount of extra blood flow xx I'm sure all is well sweetie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->