Brown discharge...early scan tomorrow. Please say a prayer for me.

• Thread starter jerseyshoregirl
  • Start date
J

jerseyshoregirl

Okay girls, I am really stressing.

Just got home a little while ago and had quite a bit of brown discharge when I went to the bathroom. Needless to say, after having had a natural miscarriage in mid-July, I am SO SCARED. My boobs still hurt and I have felt nausea all day long - but I can't help but worry.

Thankfully I have an early scan already scheduled for tomorrow morning. I really wish the doctor had continued to monitor my hcg levels this week too, but I guess that is neither here nor there right now.

I told my OH about the brown bleeding, but I don't want to talk about this the rest of the night with him as it will only make him worry more. I guess I just need to find a way to keep myself really busy between now and my doctor's visit in the morning.

Please pray for me girls.

JM

Thinking of you.....I hope it all goes well today. I've got everything crossed for you

You are in my thoughts. I hope it all goes alright!!

:dust::dust::dust:

fingers are crossed for you....hope it all goes well xxxx

Fingers crossed!! i had the same early on

hope it goes well today! they made me wait 6 days for a scan - you are very lucky to get one so quickly...keep us updated xx

hope everything goes well today hun. thinking of you. xxx

your in my thoughts hun, please let us know how it goes x

I had to wait 6 days too, so thats great. I had brown mucus at 6 weeks but everything turned out fine...hope yours will too. xxxxx

I had brown mucus at 5 weeks too and everything was ok.

I am thinking of you and have everything crossed that all is well for you and baby (((hugs)))

Thank you so much for all the well wishes. Hearing that others have been through this and everything turned out okay gives me some hope. Just another hour before I can leave the office to go to the doctor's...

Hope everything is okay. The fact that you are still feeling nauseaous is a good sign. I had 2 bouts of brown bleeding and 2 bouts of bright red bleeding in the first tri and everything was fine. Good luck! x

I had this with my first pregnancy and this pregnancy twice round about the same time too. Wishing u all the best, good luck:hug: x

Hoping it goes well for you today!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Hi Jerseygirl
I hope that everything has gone well.

Hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members