Brown Discharge No Period No Symptoms

Elle93

Reaction score
hi guys.

I need some advice. So TTC (properly) for 4 months. This month 6 days late, brown discharge for nearly 9 days, 2 occasions light pink spotting only on tissue. Tested 3 times once 3rd day of NP and twice on 5th day late of NP. Both times BFN. Now I’m nearly a week late. A few sharp pains on the side of stomach and then under my breasts and now on the other side not for long and a little back pain today, but not pain like period cramps and not very intense. No other symptoms apart from those mentioned. However I almost always have sore/tender breasts and intense period cramps just before AF and a few pimples, if I don’t have all these symptoms I will always have atleast period cramps but nothing of the sort so far. I just can’t understand what’s going on? And this has never happened before! I really just wish my HCG levels are low and maybe I really am pregnant but thats just wishful thinking, I was thinking of maybe waiting 10days of NP and then going to my GP. Just to be well over AF DD!!! Also brown discharge does not smell (sorry TMI) could anybody shed some light?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->