Brown discharge? Only 11 days away from expected period?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls! Can you please bare with me! This is confusing! My cycles are 35 days long. Last month my so called (period) last 6 days but was very very light! I mean light! I didn't have to wear a pad or tampon just a pantyliner. Now since I started the so called period last month, I am on CD 24 and I am having brown discharge. I am all kinds of pregnancy symptoms, sore and very sensitive and swollen boobs, nausea, upset stomach, queasy, stomach and lower abdominal cramps, lower backaches and constipation and I've been eating alot of fiber and I still can't go!. I took a pregnancy test 2 days before I had my so called (period) last month and it was negative. But I am having all these pregnancy signs and I am scared to take another HPT and to see a BFN! Do I sound pregnant? Has anybody had a very light period one month and then the next month have pregnancy symptoms and brown discharge? Please help!!!

My close friend had periods throughout her pregnancy, she did not know she was pregnant till she was past 3 months, it does sound like pregnancy symptoms, they only thing i can suggest is to take a test, at least then you will know one way or the other. Sorry i've prob been no help what so ever.

I had a brownish discharge before i got my BFP. FX that it'll be a BFP for you too! :thumbup: Get a blood test soon!

My close friend had periods throughout her pregnancy, she did not know she was pregnant till she was past 3 months, it does sound like pregnancy symptoms, they only thing i can suggest is to take a test, at least then you will know one way or the other. Sorry i've prob been no help what so ever.

Hi! Im curious if she had the same amount of bleeding like in her normal AF? And she gave birth to a healthy baby?

Hi

I had what i thought were periods for the first 3 months of my first pregnancy. I only found out I was pregnant at 4 months because I had some aches and pains down below. The doctor thought it was an ovarian cyst but did a pregnancy test to be sure. You could have knocked me down with a feather!!!!!! And yes.....my son is a very healthy soon to be 15 year old stroppy teenager!!
I would test to be sure love x

I really hope I get a BFP! I am just afraid of getting a BFN b/c I've gotten soo many since we've been married for over year!

I had brown discharge when I had candida (vaginal infection). I imagine you would rather have a BFP obviously, but if you have a smear you could find out. take care x

Hi! Im curious if she had the same amount of bleeding like in her normal AF? And she gave birth to a healthy baby?

Hi, my friend bled throughout her 1st pregnancy, the first few months were like a normal period, so she never thought she was pregnant, after about 4-5 months they got lighter, she had a very healthy baby. Take a test thats the only way you will know.

I would definitely take a test. If it's the money you are worried about, go to a Dollar Tree Store if you have any local to you - you can get the tests for $1 each! That's what I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->