Brown discharge, PLEASE READ!!

mnc7

Reaction score
I had my daughter on Oct. 8th of this year, so she was 2 months old saturday. I know i just gave birth and my body is jacked up right now..but i bled for maybe a week and a half straight after having her, and then i just spotted for a few days after that..then i had my first "real period" or that's what i called it on november 17-20th.. Before my period starts i have this nasty brown discharge, and it really never goes away.. i have it all month..but it gets really heavier and more frequently when i'm about to actually bleed.. i then had another "period" december 2-5... thats a really close time together isn't it? and since then also, i've still had that brown discharge..sometimes it has regular blood in it but not too much..I'm also on birthcontrol if that helps, i take sprintec...I have had sex.. (nov. 9th,dec. 7th and 8th) someone pleaseeeeee, is this normal?? could it be my birth control? I just feel disgusting.. i'm always having to wear a pantyliner and idk i just feel gross.. any advice will help :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->