brown discharge

Missy86

Family complete
Reaction score
Hiya

Anyone had a brown discharge at 15 weeks

Sorry I havent but didnt want to read and run hunny. Im sure everything is fine, however call your midwife just to be sure xxx

I have to go to the doctors today cos I might have a bacterial infection

Well good luck keep us all updated :) x

I had some brown discharge at I think it was 20 weeks, and that was after some :sex: that I think may have been a little too rough :haha: Sorry if TMI! But if you had been doing the horizontal boogie the night before then that could always be the reason for it!

Either way, brown blood is old blood so it shouldn't be of a concern at all xx If you start to worry then just ring your midwife, I'm sure she'll be able to talk you through it

I have had brown blood a few times through pregnancy - the last being at about 22 weeks... my midwife said brown blood is old and therefore fine in small amounts. You may find at your 20 week scan that you have a low placenta and it could be one of the reasons (the cause of mine) , the infection may also be irritating things.... try not to worry and mention it this afternoon xx

hiya i had baby pink discharge and brown after for awhile at 13weeks went to the doctors and she said it was normal as long as it wasnt bright red.. but went for an emergency scan anyway and all was fine they said it could be when you normally get your period or maybe bruising but get it checked out hun as you need to put your own mind at rest and you might even get a scan like me.. i think everything is worth a phone call or check when its to do with being pregnant good luck xxxxx

I couldnt get to the docs today so I have a appointment with the GUM clinic tomorrow

Thanks for all your advice ladies xx

Me!!!! :hi:

I posted a similar thread last week. Was so upset thinking again that something was wrong as my midwife told me to get down to the hospital asap (I was feeling pretty relaxed up until that point).

Anyway, they couldn't find any blood during my scan and my cervix was closed etc.... just one of those things. I'm sure you will be fine :hugs:

I have had spotting throughout pregnancy so far, it is really common.

Hey hun, hope they find out what's causing it and can reassure you about the baby. hope all goes well at the clinic. xx

I had brown discharge on/off most the way through my first pregnancy. I had every test under the sun for infection etc, and they thought it could possibly be old blood but in the end they said it was most likely hormonal. My son was born healthy.

Wouldn't really be too worried, they say its bright red blood you have to watch out for, I'm sure all is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->