brown light discharge

sam76

Mummy to George & Louie
Reaction score
:sad2: hi girls. any advice would be grateful, this morning when i got up i wiped myself and there was a brown light stain on the tissue, dinner time i nipped the loo again and it was there but darker, been the loo again and its still there but lighter, no pain at all and its not blood, any advice. i have been resting all day and the epu isnt open til Monday, i had a m/c early in the year and im worried but trying to be postive also. aslong as i dont get pain and blood i should be ok??? has this happened to anyone?????????

make a gp appoint hun on mon and ask his advice.

:hugs: How are you feeling? Brown discharge can be quite common during pregnancy, especially in first tri and around the time your period would normally show up.

If you have pain and red bleeding then get down to A&E, If your still havin brown discharge the make an appointment with your Docs 2moro
Xxx Good Luck, Try not to worry

hi sam i had this at 6 wks, and went to drs and had scan and it was fine. x

Hey hun, I had bleeding yesterday and went to the ER and they were wonderful and gave me an internal and blood testing so if you are desperate or in any pain go there straight away. But definitely go first thing Monday to your doctor ok! Fingers crossed all is ok for you xo

Good luck with everything, brown usually means old stuff x x x x :hug::hug:

no pain at all girls, not much there at all today so fingers crossed, i have a early scan again on thurs so i will wait till then, no red blood no pain, so this mus be a good sign, plus i was sick this morning for thr first time!!! boobs are aching aswell so it all sounds good

this happend to me chick and it lasted for a full week, i worried the hell out of myself but i turned out fine , go to e,r to be safe tho xx

This happened to me when I was pregnant with ds and it lasted for a week. I was scared too and went to the doctors, they said it is normal in early pregnancy and not to worry unless you are cramping and/or having red blood with clots. I know its scary hun, call your doctor if you want to put your mind at ease.

sam, goodluck with your scan on thursday, how come youve gotta another early scan?
x

They said come back in 2 weeks to to check again, so im happy with that, very scared too, thinking what if! but i have had no bleeding or anything so fingers crossed xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->