Brown Mucus on day AF is due?!?

JenV724

Reaction score
So i usually just have some pink spotting and bam evil AF arrives! Today AF is due, instead i get brown mucus and my cervix is still high, firm, and seems to be closed. Temps up at 99.7. I dont keep a chart though because im a mouth breather and dont always sleep through the night. Has anyone had brown mucus on the day of AF and it ends up being implantation? Thanks ladies!

So i usually just have some pink spotting and bam evil AF arrives! Today AF is due, instead i get brown mucus and my cervix is still high, firm, and seems to be closed. Temps up at 99.7. I dont keep a chart though because im a mouth breather and dont always sleep through the night. Has anyone had brown mucus on the day of AF and it ends up being implantation? Thanks ladies!

If your temps are still high then it could be IB. I got my bfp on 10 dpo and pink spotting 11 dpo that tapered off to brownish cm on cd 12. What dpo are you JenV724? If you are 10dpo or later i'd test as i'm a poas kind of gal. Good luck!

Im at about 14dpo. So if i implanted at 11 or 12 dpo brown old blood is plausible. Trying not to get my hopes up though.

Heck yeah I'd test! Sometime IB doesn't happen when you think it will. Either way at 14 dpo your chance of an accurate pregnancy test is very good!

Depending on if AF shows or not, i might test when i get home from work.

I had exactly this when I got my bfp with my dd! Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->