brown?... or white? or brown?... or white?

2ndtimeluckyX

Reaction score
I really cant make up my mind!!!!!!!

I think white is maybe a bit more girly but we are sticking team yellow.

what are your thoughts?

Thank you ladies!

Attachments

• babiesruswhite.jpg
    babiesruswhite.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
  • babiesruscoco1.jpg
    babiesruscoco1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 5
  • babiesruscoco2.jpg
    babiesruscoco2.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 87
depends, what colour are the walls? Both are lovely but i prefer the dark wood :flower:

I have white nursery furniture because i think it looks cute, our walls are magnolia at the moment but will be having other bright splashes all around. I do agree it does seem more girly though xx

I like the dark wood better too. X

depends, what colour are the walls? Both are lovely but i prefer the dark wood :flower:

The walls are magnolia for now, i want to wall paper one wall but wont be able to decide until the baby is born.

I think i prefer the dark wood too but everytime i go to order it i question myself lol

I like the dark one best. I think it would be gorgeous for boy or girl! xx

The walls are magnolia for now, i want to wall paper one wall but wont be able to decide until the baby is born.

I think i prefer the dark wood too but everytime i go to order it i question myself lol

I think the dark wood would look beautiful against the light walls :thumbup:

we've ordered dark wood for our nursery and we painted magnolia on the walls, it looks gorgeous!! :)

im going to do it! im going to order the dark wood!

thanks girls

:)

I think it depends, if most of the room is staying light, go for the dark furniture. My Oh and I will have mainly coloured walls, so are going for white :)

We are doing all white furniture with yellow walls, but that is cause I wanted everything light and bright and happy. Surprised hubby cause I have always prefered darker woods especially cherry. It all comes down to what you prefer. I think both are lovely.

I think for a white room dark wood. My cot is white, but her room is 3 papered pink walls and one white wall. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->