brown spotting week before period

dreaminghopin

Reaction score
Hello,

I have only recently joined this site and can't believe how much I have learned from you ladies.

I really hope someone can help me with me this.

Since TTC I have noticed that I tend to spot brown blood seven days before AF is due and this continues until she appears. I spoke to my doctor about this as from what i know was indicative of low progesterone. He took bloods at 21 days which he said were normal. A week later I got a BFP only for it to result in a chemical pregnancy five days later. I don't know much about chemical pregnancies but again there seems to be a lot of references to low progesterone. Although my blood results appear to be normal, I was pregnant when they were taken and wondered if that may have skewed results and should i request them to be taken again. My doctor is quite dismissive and all he said was miscarriages are normal and to come back in 6 months if it happens again or we are not pregnant.

Sorry it's so long winded. I am just wondering if anyone else experiences brown spotting and if it is linked to miscarriage.

While I am aware that miscarriages are common, it is quite stressful to know that brown spotting could be a symptom of something that is treatable now.

Thank you for reading.

Wishing you all BFPs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back