bruised placenta...can anyone relate?

salazjm218

3 little ones :)
Reaction score
I went to the doctor yesterday because I had been lightly spotting on and off for the last week. As of today I'm 10w5d. I was very concerned I had suffered a MMC. Well my doctor had me go in to have a sono and see what was going on. Luckily my little bean is doing great and I was able to see how much the lo has grown since my last scan. It has arms and legs!!! Lol :) anyways they saw that I have a bruise on my placenta and that's what caused the spotting. My doctor told me to just take it easy for about a week and give it time to heal. She did however say if it got worse I should notice because the bleeding might get heavier but it most cases it heals up fine without any issues. Also they saw that my placenta was lying low. With my second pregnancy I had complete placenta previa So I've dealt with that before if it happens again.

So I'm curious if anyone has give through something similar and how everything turned out. I'd love to hear personal stories if your don't mind sharing :)

Sorry for the long post. Have a nice day everyone 💗

Didn't want to read and run, I don't know anything about this but I hope all is well for you and you get some answers to give you peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->