Bu-Bye

I'm glad to see you have had a change of heart.

This isn't a fight after all we're all here to support each other & not everyone on the forum will have the same opinion - far from it.

I do hope everyone can move on from any upsets lately. It's not worth it. None of us need it do we?

Right well Balls!!!

I have decided after chatting with people today that I will continue to use the forum. I fully agree with your responses on how its good to have people of differing views and opinions and I fully support this and love nothing more than a good debate on the differnt styles of parenting or anything else for that matter. But that is all I want and mean in my comments, so if anyone does have problem vith my views its their problem and not mine, as Im not making any personal attacks on anyone, mealy expressing my own views and beliefs.

So I have now added a disclaimer to my sig!

=D> good to hear it.
Suz it took me a while to work out who the hell was dancing stewy :dohh:

Right well Balls!!!

I have decided after chatting with people today that I will continue to use the forum. I fully agree with your responses on how its good to have people of differing views and opinions and I fully support this and love nothing more than a good debate on the differnt styles of parenting or anything else for that matter. But that is all I want and mean in my comments, so if anyone does have problem vith my views its their problem and not mine, as Im not making any personal attacks on anyone, mealy expressing my own views and beliefs.

So I have now added a disclaimer to my sig!

lol well said :muaha: :happydance: :witch:

Only just read this, so sorry not replied soooner, glad you are staying Cat, as you would be missed. I too like the disclaimer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->