Bubbles...HELP!

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
I put too much detergent in the washing machine and now the washer is FILLED with bubbles! :dohh: :dohh:

It's a front loader too so if I open up the door, I'll have a big mess on the floor. :dohh: I tried opening the door just a little and letting some of the bubbles come out and clean it up little by little. Ugh! I can't believe I did this!

Any suggestions?

Yeah I just put in on rinse and spin.

that should sort it out, you may need to do it 2/3 times

That worked hun, thank you! I thought of the Rinse too but then was afraid I would make it worse. :dohh: All I was imagining was DH coming home from work and there's nothing but a flood of bubbles all over the floor. :rofl: :rofl:

I did that with my dishwasher once and it was an awful mess....... Glad it worked!

I did that with a dishwasher once too, I poured loads of washing up liquid in it. I didn't have a clue about dishwashers at the time and had never used one in my life!

The bubbles filled the kitchen and I had to use a bucket to scoop them up. It wouldn't have been as bad if it wasn't for the fact it was my OH's mums dishwasher, oops. Luckily she wasn't there and I had tme to conceal the evidence of my stupidity :haha:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->