Bubbles? Popping feeling?

T8ty

Reaction score
I am unsure of my dates as kind of a miracle conception.. So I am anything from 6-9weeks pregnant..

I keep getting this bubbly popping feeling right near my pubic bone..

Could it be baby or is it just wind hahahaah!

6 weeks no, 9 weeks, mmmm possible but unlikely, how many babies have you had?

This is number two! Didn't really think it was possible! But always nice to believe. :))) hee

if this is possible at 9ish weeks, Other people are feeling at 10 weeks so no reason you could not at 9, but not 6, so maybe your futher gone? :happydance:I can feel little kicks (pops) when I lean forward and wasteband digs in, but only then , so is possible xxx:hugs:

Just can't believe it but I swear I felt baby today!!! is that really even possible at 10.5 weeks?? I felt it around 14 weeks with baby #2 and its so unforgettable that I am so almost certain I did!!! Anyone else??

I've felt some weird stretchy popping craziness that I attributed to gas. It could be our uterus shifty making room for baby's growth to come. Who knows?!

I'm bloated and gasy and at 10 weeks 5 days. I feel pops all the time and loads of bubbles. But its just trapped wind unfortunately.

I am certain this isn't gas. It's so distinct and different. don't get me wrong as I have my fair share of gas bubbles but this is totally different.

If it repeats itself at one place then it might be baby, but if it's all over the place then most likely gas. I felt DD at 13 weeks and it was like bubbles popping or butterflies, but only at one spot. The same with two of my friends.

I got the same feeling with my son early on and i am getting them now, and it is not gas. Mine is on the left of my tummy, lower than belly button but between belly button and pelvic bone. It is a constant reminder that something is going on in my body.

Hi Ladies,

I also have been having the same sort of feeling....

It feels as though bubbles are popping, and its not wind....

And I am only 5 weeks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->