buddie(s) wanted

I'm CD 14 and you've just reminded me I need to do an OPK for today! I should ov this weekend hopefully!

lol well today i just got my smiley :) gonna get going...im CD 10.. the next 3 or 4 days should do it! DId youget ur positive yet?

Nope not yet, not even a hint of a line on an OPK :shrug: Hoping to get one today or tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this so please forgive me if I'm being redundant or misusing the acronyms. Hubby and I are TTC for the first month and on i'm on cycle day 14. Tested with opk last night and it was negative; tested again this morning and it was positive. hoping for a fruitful weekend!

good luck eudaimionia!
Rachael.. how are you doing?

Good luck eudaimonia!

emirc, I got a +ve OPK on Monday and yesterday, but FF thinks I'm 3dpo! I think today is ov day though :shrug: We'll see.

How are you getting on?

i actually started palying around with ff but for the past 3 days i forgot to temp. so i figure next month if i have to then i do it good. i had my + on thursday and friday with friday being my strong ovulation pains so i am taking that as my O day.. with that being said I believe I am about 5dpo.. nothing to really report except sore boobs but that is every month.. so fingers are crossed for me and you!

how are you holding up rachael? I am 9dpo.. we were away for the weekend..andthis morning i poas and got bfn.. but it is still early..i keep having on and off slight phantom cramps.. idk.. i have 1 preg test left and i really want to hold out but im having little confidence in myself grr i think im just gonna tell hubby to hide it on me until at least friday.. ughh i have 0 patience

I never have any patience with POAS either. I have around 20 HPT's in the house (internet cheapies) so there is plenty of temptation. I have had mild cramps for a few days now, and today some on/off mild nausea. Not testing until Friday though so we'll see.
Sorry you got a BFN :hugs:

So ive had somelight brown creamy/watery spotting/discharge the past couple days really yesterday and today.. i took another test today and bfn haha well that was my last one so i will wait to see if period comes Sunday before i take another one.. when are you testing?

did you test? I tested yesterday and BFN i believe I am out. Onto next month.. AF is still due on Sunday but I just dont feel it I was trying to have hope it was just so weird because i never before had cramping like a whole week before af it is usually the day I get it or the day after. idk

I did and BFN, though it is possible that I might have actually ov'd 3 days later than FF thinks, so who knows. AF is due tomorrow if FF is right, so we shall see......

how are you holding up? It is now the day af is due she hasnt started yet.. but cramps are starting to get more intense so I know she is just getting ready to come out and play..ugh onto next month!

AF was due yesterday for me, and no sign yet. Going to test again in the morning.

wooohoooo FXed for you!! keep me posted!

ugh i understand your frustration.. that stinks.. af is in fill flow with me i had non stop stomach clenching cramps since yesterday.. shes prob pissed i tried to get rid of her haha

Hello Ladies I wanted to update you that I have had my 12 week scan and am actually slightly further along then I thought (4 days) so now at 13wk 1 day, the sickness is also starting to wear off and now that I have seen the little alien in my belly it feels like all this feeling sick and tired is for a purpose - I was feeling like I just had the longest worst bug ever!

Anidae and finallyready how are you progressing?

Rachel and Emiric I hope your both well, I check back here often with fingers crossed for you. The most annoying advice is it'll happen when you stop trying - i remember many months when I had stopped trying but still couldn't help but be aware this is CD14 etc.... arghhh used to drive me mad!!!

I have been thinking about this lots and I want to offer some pearls of wisdom but all I have is - I stopped drinking milk that wasn't organic, the naturopath said with non organic milk they pump the cows full of hormones to keep them lactating and then these get in the milk and effect our fertility - this of course may have nothing to do with why I got pregnant when I did.

and lastly as I am 4 days further along than I thought I think maybe I am a really early ovulator - CD 8 or 9 which would mean I may have missed my chance a lot of months as we would often start the constant BDing CD10

Anyway fingers crossed for you both xxxxx

and lots of love to all of you xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back