buddie(s) wanted

Peanutty wow!!! congratulations that's so wonderful, very pleased for you. How exciting that you have your midwife appointment booked too. Keep us posted and let us know when your scan is! xxxx

Rach hows the house - must be lovely after only seeing your man at the weeknds to have him there all the time! Have I missed your birthday I feel like it may have been in March / April?? If so HAPPY 30th I hope this year is filled with happiness and laughter

xxxx

Congratulations peanutty!

The house is great ladies, loving seeing my man every day rather than just the weekend. Still no bfp here, but due to moving I've not been temping or anything. Got ewcm this morning so I guess I'm about to ov. Hoping that being more relaxed will help.

Hope you're both doing well? Xxx

Peanutty - :happydance: Congrats Darling!! I just thought I'd drop by the thread to see if any updates and am so thrilled to hear your news! How have you been feeling?

My scan went well; they gave me an EDD of Nov 22 and the heartbeat was 170!! So I was thrilled about that.

Rachel - :sex: if you have ewcm then bd as much as you can! You are going to get yours soon I just know it! :dust:

We have been bding, don't you worry!

Great news about the scan, so pleased for you!

Hey ladies, this is certainly turining out to be a lucky thread and I can't wait until you are posting your own news rach, at least you're having lots of 'fun' with your man in the mean time!!!!!

I am 12 weeks this week- wow can't believe it. Had my Nuchal scan today which gave us a very low risk of downs and other abnormalities so we are super pleased and are going to start telling the family next week. Good things really do come to those who wait!!!!!!

Wishing us all the best luck and fortune in the world!! xxx

Great news about your scan finally ready and thank you for my message - we got internet today!!!! Can you post pics of your scan are you going to find out the sex?

Anidae really pleased about your test it's that sort of thing I am dreading...I am a bit of a worrybot. I have already started to worry cause my due date is 27th Dec and I know hospitals are understaffed over the christmas period.

Have you decided on antenatal care - I've been reading a pregnancy book and the whole thing is making my head swim... I guess I am probably getting a bit ahead of myself.

Rach sending you lots of baby dust hope this cycle you get your BFP. Have you got the house properly sorted yet - it's been 2 months now and we have still got a few boxes hiding under the bed - where does all this stuff come from???

speak soon
xxxxxxxxxx

We moved nearly 3 weeks ago, and we still have stuff still to be unpacked hiding in the bedroom! I really need to get it done. Most of the house is sorted out though :D

Hi Ladies!! Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in.. We are getting back on the saddle this month..it's time to get it done!! :)

Lets do it!!! What day are you on? im on CD2 and Af is usually gone by CD4.. I will be on vacation this weekend leaving tomorrow and coming back monday..I wanted to be ovulating sooo bad while I was away but you never know(i packed some OPKs just in case:haha:)

Goood luck ladies I have everything crossed for you and sending you a mountain of baby dust xxxxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

emirc, I'm on CD8, AF has just left and it's time to start BD'ing :D

Thanks peanutty, hopefully we'll be joining you soon :D

Heyy we just got home from vacation.. I am now on CD 9 and going to start BDing every other day until I get my smiley and got those 2 or 3 days.. I am very excited to get back into it this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->