buddie(s) wanted

Hope the scan goes well Anidae.

I've got no chance this cycle as I'm going to Ovulate Tues/Weds and OH went home this morning :dohh:

Rachael you do totally have a chance, sperm can live between 3 and 5 days inside you waiting for the egg so you never know!!!! Lots of baby dust to you! xx

Thanks. I know there's a small chance, but it's not a great one, so I'm not getting my hopes up. If it happens this month then it will be a nice surprise.

Hello

Good luck with your scan Anidae

Witch got me tonight so a large glass of wine for me (I stopped that stupid teetotal thing it was boring and depressing)

Lots of love to all

xxxx

Hello

Good luck with your scan Anidae

Witch got me tonight so a large glass of wine for me (I stopped that stupid teetotal thing it was boring and depressing)

Lots of love to all

xxxx

Hi All,

Peanutty sorry to hear the witch got you but I hope you enjoyed an extra large glass of wine!

Well I had my scan today, i haven't slept all week and have been having bad dreams about it. I am even afraid to say that I started crying as I got on the bed because I was so traumatised from my last scan and the bad news.

But the sonographer was great and she said that things are looking much better than they did last time and she had found a little heart beat! She turned the screen around to show hubby and I and we couldn't beleive it, we could see it flickering away!!! She took lots of measurements and dated me as 6+6/7 weeks which is bang on.

I'm in so much shock I just expected the worst! Fingers crossed it's a sticky one as it's still V early days.

Baby dust to everyone!!!!
xxxxx

ANIDAE - I just came on here to see how your scan went and that sounds wonderful!

Congrats and lots and lots of Sticky dust! It must have been amazing to hear/see that heart beat. I am guessing I am 5weeks. I had a scan booked for next wed but I had to re-book due to a work conflict, so now I don't go until april 13. They want to scan me early so they can see how far along I am, since technically my last period was back in Jan. But since I had BFNs all through Feb I am pretty sure I am around 5. But time will tell.

I am also nervous for the scan, but will be will be and there is nothing I can do but be as healthy as can be, it is out of my hands now.

Peanutty, sorry :witch: got you! And Rachel, it ain't over till the :witch: arrives.

One thing I want to say to you ladies is, last month I totally gave up with TTC. Especially since AF was not arriving, I just assumed I was 'out' until she came. So literally, I booked my dentist appointment that I had been delaying had xrays done on my teeth! (pretty sure i conceived around the same time as this so there shouldn't be any issue); bought a $400 gym membership; spent $200 on a Tassimo coffee maker; spent $300 on a Play Station 3 for my hubby...started drinking wine and coffee/espresso's again...stopped laying in bed after sex, even pee'd after!

anyways my point in telling you all this is that maybe they are right when they say, not to stress/worry/try too hard.....who knows?! Figure it couldn't hurt.....I just want to share that with you, as I've heard it all before but thought it was a bunch of BS.

:hugs:

Peanutty, sorry :witch: got you! And Rachel, it ain't over till the :witch: arrives.

One thing I want to say to you ladies is, last month I totally gave up with TTC. Especially since AF was not arriving, I just assumed I was 'out' until she came. So literally, I booked my dentist appointment that I had been delaying had xrays done on my teeth! (pretty sure i conceived around the same time as this so there shouldn't be any issue); bought a $400 gym membership; spent $200 on a Tassimo coffee maker; spent $300 on a Play Station 3 for my hubby...started drinking wine and coffee/espresso's again...stopped laying in bed after sex, even pee'd after!

anyways my point in telling you all this is that maybe they are right when they say, not to stress/worry/try too hard.....who knows?! Figure it couldn't hurt.....I just want to share that with you, as I've heard it all before but thought it was a bunch of BS.

:hugs:

Lol to your wild not TTC behaviour!!!!!!!

ANIDAE - I just came on here to see how your scan went and that sounds wonderful!

Congrats and lots and lots of Sticky dust! It must have been amazing to hear/see that heart beat. I am guessing I am 5weeks. I had a scan booked for next wed but I had to re-book due to a work conflict, so now I don't go until april 13. They want to scan me early so they can see how far along I am, since technically my last period was back in Jan. But since I had BFNs all through Feb I am pretty sure I am around 5. But time will tell.

I am also nervous for the scan, but will be will be and there is nothing I can do but be as healthy as can be, it is out of my hands now.

That's exciting about your scan being booked- tbh I think you have done the right thing anyway booking it for later on. If you would have had it next Wed at only 5+5 approx, there would be little to see, and it wouldn't have reassured you much or been any use for dating. The baby starts to grow from 6 weeks and grows 1mm everyday past then. So for example I was 6+6 at my scan and baby measured 6mm, which is bang on 1mm for everday past 6 weeks. So on 13th April you will be approx 8+5 and you will see a baby about 19mm and a strong heartbeat, that's got to be worth waiting for!!!!!!

So excited for you.

I also totally agree with your nice words to the other girls, lots of sticky baby dust to you all!!!! xxxxx

Thank you Finally ready I think you are right about relaxing but easier said than done. I have had a relaxed month of not ttc and though it didn't happen for me this month at least it wasn't such a let down when the witch arrived and I feel like I have more to talk about than babies!

sticky dust to you both and baby dust to the rest of us xxxxx

Thanks ladies!

Anidae, so glad the scan went well for you!

I'm in the 2ww, AF due on Saturday. Not been too bothered about trying this month, just :sex: when we felt like it, been house hunting so had other things on our minds. We move on April 16th :D

Sunderland. Moving on the 8th now actually. Eeeek!

We're renting a 2 bedroom cottage, and it's lovely! :D

Rachael your cottage sounds fab and how cool that you're moving in together, now you'll be able to baby make fulltime!!!!! xxx

HI ladies...How is everyone doing??? Just thought I'd drop in to say hi. Enjoying the spring weather??? I have a scan on Wed to see how far along I am. I am really nervous about it, as I have heard of a couple mutual friends who recently went for their first scans and found their babies had passed. I guess at any rate I will have some answers. I am praying there is a heart beat and all looks well and am looking forward to knowing how far along i am and what my due date will be. I'll keep you posted. Congrats on the move Rach! Are you loving it??? Peanutty...anything new with you girl? Anidae...how are you doing??? Keep in touch :hugs:

I am pregnant!!!!!!! 5 weeks first midwife appointment on 16th May

Still can't believe it!! I am getting internet on Thursday so will be back online properly then and keep up to date with you guys how is everyone?

Finally ready how did your scan go I really hope it went well.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->