Buddies Due Sept 09 - UK/US

I bought a Bella Band and it allows you to keep your regular pants and just leave them unbuttoned! It is a life saver for me. I am so uncomfortable when I button my pants up. Check out the bella band you guys!

A company online called: Ingrid & Isabel make it

I only just found this thread... been on the forum for about a month already.... how slow am I????? :lol:

I'm due 17 Sept and anxiously awaiting my first appointments next week. I've still got the morning (all day) sickness, but I'm starting to feel like it's changing a bit. I can't quite explain how I know this, it just feels like it's thinking about getting better! I haven't really had sore boobs yet, they just feel like they always did before the start of AF, and I can't quite decide if I have the beginnings of a bump or if I've just ate too much!

Anyway, looking forward to joining in the chat over here :)

Hey Girls....

Congratulations to you all! :happydance:

Can I join you? I am 13 wks tomorrow, due 1st September!

I left everything to last minute with going to Doc's, so I had my booking in yesterday afternoon and I had my scan last Tuesday which bought my dates forward by 5 days, so turned me into a 'Due Spetember' girlie lol. I get the results for my blood tests and scan next Tuesday!

I also have my next scan booked for 8th May, I will be 23 weeks!

This is my 3rd baby and we are so excited! We are nuts and want 5 in total, but after this one, we will be holding fire until after we marry in 2011. :happydance:

Anyway, please forgive me for not reading the millions of previous posts, but I do hope to get to know you all and enjoy our journies together! :hug:x x x

Hello,

Had my mw appointment today. Wow.. it took forever! I was with her for an hour and a half and then had to wait an hour for my blood tests to be done. All went well though and am hoping to have a home birth which the hospital support. Apart from being knackered and dizzy from the 6 tubes of blood they took feeling like its all that bit more real!

How's everyone else doing out there?

:hug:

Hello,

Had my mw appointment today. Wow.. it took forever! I was with her for an hour and a half and then had to wait an hour for my blood tests to be done. All went well though and am hoping to have a home birth which the hospital support. Apart from being knackered and dizzy from the 6 tubes of blood they took feeling like its all that bit more real!

How's everyone else doing out there?

:hug:

Oh wow, that was some appointment and waiting around! Is that all your bloods done now 'til 28wks, if all well?

I am finding I have much more energy, which I am loving!! I am still getting sickness, and today am getting a rotten cold - when will there be a break?!?! :dohh: Barr the upset tummy too, life is great :lol:

When is your next appointment?

Not many people post regularly in here do they :(

I hope that's all the bloods to be taken. Although saying that I have a medical condition that means I need to have blood taken every 6 weeks... yawn! I think my next appointment will be with a consultant around week 21. Apparently I have to see a consultant to discuss the home birth. I have a scan booked for 12th March which is the next thing!

Just woken up after having been asleep for 2 hours! Good job I didn't go back to work this afternoon! Apart from the tiredness I'm not really suffering that much... I've not had any sickness I'm embarrassed to say! fell bad saying that as I know how many people suffer really badly! :)

I hope your cold doesn't last too long Tam... it horrible not being able to take anything for it!

Hi Girls - sorry for not posting for a while- things have been manic here - away with work for over a week (eating in restaurants was interesting - they really don't cater for women who just want something plain and bland that won't come back up) and we are in the middle of a very stressful house move. Eventually we complete and move on friday so our house is a nightmare at the moment - major box city! Luckily we have lots offamily coming to help and I suspect I won't be allowed to lift a thing - there are some perks to this crappiness after all!

On the whole now I am starting to feel a little better. Still need lots of sleep, but sore BBs has eased off considerably and even the constant nausea is subsiding. It's not all day now and I even managed to eat an entire normal sized meal last night without feeling like I was going to be sick half way through it.

I have a scan date for 9th March (very excited but a bit nervous too) and have had my booking appointmnet and bloods done which went fine. Have had to ask my first paranoid Q of my midwife though. I knew ther was something about chicken pox and pregenancy and the girl who sits 2 desks away from me at work came into work and announced she had shingles! arggghhhh - panic - is that safe for me? mad panic. apparently I'm fine because I've had chicken pox and you can't catch shingles from shingles but you can catch chicken pox from shingles but I've already had it so it's all ok nd I can breathe again! phew.

Anyhow - sorry that was such a big wibble on - thought I'd best get in before we move cos I don't know when we'll have internet access back again after we've moved!

take care girlies!

Oooooohhh don't be embarrassed about not having sickness, just be gratefull! lol

Do you not having appoingment before 21wks? I see my MW when I am 16wks, just routime but will get chance to hear the heartbeat :happydance:

My cold is coming out now, but I am feeling a bit better as a result lol. I didn't get any sleep last night :hissy: so I have been trying to get as much as I can today! I am feeling all refreshed now, although I am longing for my OH to come home so I can have my dinner, I am starting to get really hungry and feel rough because of it!

How are you doing today babe? x

Hi Girls - sorry for not posting for a while- things have been manic here - away with work for over a week (eating in restaurants was interesting - they really don't cater for women who just want something plain and bland that won't come back up) and we are in the middle of a very stressful house move. Eventually we complete and move on friday so our house is a nightmare at the moment - major box city! Luckily we have lots offamily coming to help and I suspect I won't be allowed to lift a thing - there are some perks to this crappiness after all!

On the whole now I am starting to feel a little better. Still need lots of sleep, but sore BBs has eased off considerably and even the constant nausea is subsiding. It's not all day now and I even managed to eat an entire normal sized meal last night without feeling like I was going to be sick half way through it.

I have a scan date for 9th March (very excited but a bit nervous too) and have had my booking appointmnet and bloods done which went fine. Have had to ask my first paranoid Q of my midwife though. I knew ther was something about chicken pox and pregenancy and the girl who sits 2 desks away from me at work came into work and announced she had shingles! arggghhhh - panic - is that safe for me? mad panic. apparently I'm fine because I've had chicken pox and you can't catch shingles from shingles but you can catch chicken pox from shingles but I've already had it so it's all ok nd I can breathe again! phew.

Anyhow - sorry that was such a big wibble on - thought I'd best get in before we move cos I don't know when we'll have internet access back again after we've moved!

take care girlies!

:hi:
Glad your symptoms are starting to subside, always a welcome relief! Restaurants are not the best places for blande food are they lol.

I hope everything goes well with the move, I will be in your position in a few months, which I am not looking forward to as I will be 3 more months along and we have no help :hissy: hey ho lol. Are you moving far?

Lucky you have had chicken pox, I have never had it so I always need to be careful, even when not PG.

Well I hope you continue to feel better! x

Oooooohhh don't be embarrassed about not having sickness, just be gratefull! lol

Do you not having appoingment before 21wks? I see my MW when I am 16wks, just routime but will get chance to hear the heartbeat :happydance:

My cold is coming out now, but I am feeling a bit better as a result lol. I didn't get any sleep last night :hissy: so I have been trying to get as much as I can today! I am feeling all refreshed now, although I am longing for my OH to come home so I can have my dinner, I am starting to get really hungry and feel rough because of it!

Apparently they don't see people at 16 weeks anymore at my hospital! Having said that I spent last night in A&E and have another emergency scan on Friday morning. I've been spotting the whole pregnancy so far and last night had some red bleeding, so went to A&E as instructed my doctor. All seemed to be ok test wise and I haven't had any pain or more bleeding today, so scan is just precautionary. At this rate I'll have the most scanned baby ever!

Glad you're feeling a bit better. I had a stonker of a headache today. I went to a chinese massage place at lunch time and it was like magic and cured it!! Think that may be my new addiction!

DH has just cooked me dinner, but wouldn't let me have chocolate ice cream for pudding as he says he's worried about me putting on too much weight... Does he not realise that I'm pregnant?!! Hope you've eaten now!

:hug::hug::hug:

Won't let you eat chocolate pudding?? What type of a DH is he??? ;)

So how are we all doing today? I'm just fully relieved that my boss now knows I'm pregnant and is supportive, and I'm also a bit excited that I can now see a little tummy appearing... I thought my BF was imagining things when he said I was starting to show, but I can definitely see it now :)

So how are we all doing today? I'm just fully relieved that my boss now knows I'm pregnant and is supportive, and I'm also a bit excited that I can now see a little tummy appearing... I thought my BF was imagining things when he said I was starting to show, but I can definitely see it now :)

I know, but I think he was worried cos the mw told me my bmi was 27 and it should be 25... I'm pregnant!! I'm allowed to put on a little wieght!

Very cool that you can see little bump now... still not sure if mine is bump or jelly belly! Especially after DH's comments!!

I'm a little anxious tonight as I have another scan tomorrow morning following my small bleed on Tuesday night. Sure things will be fine, but will be relieved when I've seen the bean again tomorrow!

Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend as much as me!

Apparently they don't see people at 16 weeks anymore at my hospital! Having said that I spent last night in A&E and have another emergency scan on Friday morning. I've been spotting the whole pregnancy so far and last night had some red bleeding, so went to A&E as instructed my doctor. All seemed to be ok test wise and I haven't had any pain or more bleeding today, so scan is just precautionary. At this rate I'll have the most scanned baby ever!

Glad you're feeling a bit better. I had a stonker of a headache today. I went to a chinese massage place at lunch time and it was like magic and cured it!! Think that may be my new addiction!

DH has just cooked me dinner, but wouldn't let me have chocolate ice cream for pudding as he says he's worried about me putting on too much weight... Does he not realise that I'm pregnant?!! Hope you've eaten now!

:hug::hug::hug:

I am glad everything is OK - I had a lot of bleeding in my last pregnancy, although it was very heavy. But everything turned out OK. Still a worry tho, everyone just wants a txt book pregnancy don't they?

Today I have felt great barrr my cold, but I can cope with that! Although I do feel lazy.....we can't have it all eh? lol.

Corrrr you hubby is a meanie, mine would have been wearing the choccy ice cream if he had of said no to me :rofl:

I ate last night and felt so rough afterwards :hissy: Touch wood, no sickness so far today but no idea what I am having for dinner either, I am now getting hungry!

Hope the bleeding stops for you babe! :hug:x

Oh great news about your boss, always a relief!

YAY a bump appearing :happydance:.

I am having a very good day today, although I am banking on an early night :sleep: x

I know, but I think he was worried cos the mw told me my bmi was 27 and it should be 25... I'm pregnant!! I'm allowed to put on a little wieght!

Very cool that you can see little bump now... still not sure if mine is bump or jelly belly! Especially after DH's comments!!

I'm a little anxious tonight as I have another scan tomorrow morning following my small bleed on Tuesday night. Sure things will be fine, but will be relieved when I've seen the bean again tomorrow!

Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend as much as me!

BMI of 27 is no concern! You are fine babe!

I AM LONGING for the weekend!:happydance:

I just wanted to wish you luck with your scan tomorrow, I am sure all will be fine! :hug:x

Bad news I'm afraid. Went for the scan today and there was no hb. MMC diagnosed. So I will be leaving you ladies:cry: Wish you all the best of luck with your pregnancies.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->