Buddies Due Sept 09 - UK/US

Hey cracker, i had a scan done at 8 weeks and its was an external one

Thanks Scally! That'll be fab if it is external :happydance:

Hey girls,jus checkin in to see if ur all ok?

Hey Marg, all good here, just about. Went to the blood clinic today, fairly painless and quick, still a wimp though!!!! Hormones took over at work today, and things piled on me so i ended up crying in front of some of my colleagues!!!! not good!!!

Oh No scally :( Hope your feelin a little better for lettin it out?
Good news bout ur bloods tho, all done now :happydance:

Hi Girlies, Not been on for while, seem to have hit a depressive stage dam hormones, feeling ok at the moment so thought i would come on here quick !

Scally i know just what you mean my hormones have taken over its crazy :blush:

Have my next scan date of Feb 27th, after that the world can know ha ha, have told a few extra people now as its starting to become a bit obvious what with the constant eating and tiredness but i guess 10 weeks is good as i think the midwife said chances of miscarage are now down to 3%!

Arrrg, wish me luck for my first ever scan tomorrow girls, so nervous as havent seen or heard from beanie since getting positive pregnancy test! I hope he/she really is in there!! xx

Arrrg, wish me luck for my first ever scan tomorrow girls, so nervous as havent seen or heard from beanie since getting positive pregnancy test! I hope he/she really is in there!! xx

Good luck! Take your tissues as you'll cry as soon as you see it! Its such an awe inspiring event. :hug::hug:
xxx

Can i be added to the list please?? I think I'm due the 28th, had previously thought 20th, but had a scan today and got put back a week so i'm only in my 7th week. Saw baby and heartbeat though :) so quite happy, would have cried if the guy doing it wasn't such a meanie (wasn't meant to see my baby, didn't know until after the appt was booked that i was pregnant!)

so hello to all the sept. mummies :)

Good luck annaspanna, look forward to seeing the pics on here later

Well I developed really horrible shooting pains on Monday afternoon, 30 mins later was bleeding...bright red :cry:

Spoke to a doctor who said he'd get me booked in for a scan for the next day, bleeding tailed away but still a bit in the night (but more browny) Went for scan fearing the worse, and straightaway we could see the little bean and his heart!!! :happydance::happydance:

My DH was abroad working so flew back and made the scan :)
SOooooooo relieved - but have to take it all very easy and rest for a few weeks and hope it sticks, but they said it should all be okay

The bleed was a small area on the gestation sac - 'one of those things apparently' but scared me witless.

Hope everyone here is doing well :hug:

Scan on 21st Feb cancelled as probablyy will get another free one!!

I'm due 23rd Sept, i'm awaiting first scan appointment.

The morning sickness has eased of the last couple of days. It's nice to have a break from it after 2 and a half weeks straight..:S. I'm only 8 + 5 and I've read it usually doesn't ease off until 12, so i'm not going to get to overjoyed. The pills I got from my doc may finally be kicking in too! Didn't think they were gonna work there for a while...lol. I'm just glad to have my appetite back in time for Valentines Day...ummmm...chocolate..hahha.

Our first ultra sound is tomorrow. SO excited and worried! I'm petrified about a mmc. I'm hoping there's a heart beat....

I'm feeling a little guilty... All signs of nausea have disappeared, not that I really had MS to start with. I'm a little more tired in the evening than before, but not exhausted. Apart from sore boobs I don't really feel pregnant... feeling guilty as I know so many of you ladies are suffering! Just needed to confess :D
:hug::hug:

Glad everything is OK Cracker
Good luck tomorrow Newlywed
Hi to everyone, hope you're all doing ok

It went GREAT! We saw a heart beat, arm buds, leg buds, saw it wiggling around. Heard the heart beat. It was AMAZING! We were put back a week, but that's okay. The tech said she doesn't see any reason to be worried about a miscarriage as the baby has a strong heart beat and it is up high where she likes to see it. Yay!:cloud9:

Cracker and Newlywed - so pleased to see your scans went well.:happydance:

I have not been able to log on to a computer for a while so have been catching up with all the posts.

I had my first scan on 6 Feb. I was so, so nervous as I have has 2 m/c. I really couldn't believe it when she said straight away that she could see the heartbeat. I have to admit a tear did come to my eye - I thinking i was gearing myself up for bad news. My dates were spot on so far - at the scan i was 7w2d and i'm now 8w3d. I have got my mw appointment booked for 23 Feb and my next scan on 6 March when I hope to be 11w2d. If everything goes well at that scan we plan to start to telling people. We have only told one person so far.

I may tell my boss before my mw appointment - I think he will think its strange that i am having 3 "doctors appointments" in the space of 5 weeks - as I barely ever have to go to the doctors normally. The only other thing i can do is take the days as holidays - but I really want to save my holidays for later in the pregnancy when i fancy a quiet day.

How about everyone else - who have you told and when do you plan to start telling people? How are eveyone's symtoms? I have got nausea - but to be honest - what I'm finding woarse is the constipation!!!:oops:

Hey girls, had my scan Yday, and all is well :happydance:
Will check in properly with you all later, and add dates, upload scan pics, and come for a general chat xx

:happydance:thats great Marg, look forward to seeing the pics later:happydance:

I've got my second private one tomorrow, and then have the 12 week NHS one on the 25th Feb. Trying to keep calm as have already seen flump and a good heartbeat once already, but cant help but worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->