Buddies Due Sept 09 - UK/US

Girls Im so sorry that I still havent updated upcomin events and due and and stuff, I promise I will do it before the ned of today, I jus feel stinkingly horrid, full of cold, and its adding to my already massive lack of energy and motivation :(

Marg 27, sorry to hear u r full of cold, very harsh when u cant take anything for it! Hope u feel better soon x

Ok girls, Ive updated the dates page :)
A big warm welcome to Jacks and Rees :hugs:
And fabulous news to all those who have had succesfull appointments and scans :)
Wishing you all the best, and hope you are all well :)
Any more dates to be added to the front page??
:hug:

Hi There to all you september mummies!!

I keep forgetting about this thread, I have my first early scan tomorrow I am so excited :happydance: but a lil nervous aswell. Just want to know everything is okay with my lil :baby:!!

I will update tomorrow how it goes! All good i hope! :happydance:

I have been lucky and havent had ms but i am very tired :sleep: and often feel as if i have no energy which is very ususual for me as i cant normally sit on my bum for 2 mins!! :rofl: Im really looking forward to reaching 2nd trimester when there will be less worrying and more energy! :hugs:

Good luck everyone i hope you aren't feeling to bad and will look forward to seeing your scan pics etc. xxx

Thanks for doing all the updating of dates etc Marg - so sorry to hear you are feeling poorly.

Chrisi - I look forward to seeing your early scan picture tomorrow. How exciting!

I feel absolutley shattered today and am having to go out for a client function with work tonight. Its such a pain as I can't drink (and my colleagues will wonder why although I have got the excuse that I have to drive) and I'm just so tired - I'm worried I will fall asleep at the table! MS is also a problem - I seem to suffer with nausea first thing in morning and in the evening. The nausea even keeps me awake at night - although I'm not oftern actually sick. I just hope I can hold my dinner down as it might be quite embarassing otherwise!

Hope all you Septermber due date ladies are well and the 1st TRi symtoms aren't getting you down.

Good luck 2moro Chrisi xx
Hope your function goes well Mae76, and thanx, im sure itll pass soon, I HOPE it passes soon xxx

I have been lucky and havent had ms but i am very tired :sleep: and often feel as if i have no energy which is very ususual for me as i cant normally sit on my bum for 2 mins!! :rofl: Im really looking forward to reaching 2nd trimester when there will be less worrying and more energy! :hugs:

Me too!! I feel slightly guilty and a bit left out due to my lack of MS!! :rofl: Looking forward to not having to fight to stay awake from 3pm onwards each day! Could hardly get out of bed this morning and I'd had 9 hours sleep!! :sleep:

Good luck everyone with scans and stuff. Still waiting for my appointment to come through... getting very impatient now! :D :hug:

I am new to the website. I am due September 20, 2009. I have already heard my heartbeat 2 times. Once at 7 weeks..130BPM, then again at 8 weeks at 174BPM. *i have a miscarriage a few months ago thats why I have had the early scans. * Congrats to all you other September mommy's out there!

Hi, Im not from NZ so i hope you dont all mind me joining in here as im due in sep 2009, the 8th sep infact, this will be baby number two for me!!

I have my scan appointment! Yay! :happydance: Booked for 24th March. Think I'm going to have a private scan in the week of 8th March though as I'm going overseas to see my Mum and want to tell her whilst I'm out there and show her a photo! Still no MW appt through yet though... so impatient!

A big warm welcome and congrats to daisybby03 and MS_JDM xx
And fab news about ur scan peach blossom xx

does everybody still have all their symptoms? I know mine are starting to fade away

Mine are deffo fading away, and bein replaced by flutterings, so Im happy to swap them for that :D

does everybody still have all their symptoms? I know mine are starting to fade away

My only symptoms have been sore boobs and tiredness, they're showing no sign of disappearing unfortunately!! Role on 2nd Tri!
:hug::hug:

I've still got all the symtoms - the dreaded nausea, sore boobs and still want to fall asleep at my desk in the day. :sleep:

I am also noticing that my trousers are getting tight - not sure if this is down to bloating of if I'm strating to expand. Anyone had to get maternity clothes yet? I think I'm a long way off - but some of my clothes are getting uncomfortable!

I am in some maternity trousers, they are so comfy!!!! I have my 12 week scan this wednesday along with the nuchal scan, soooo excited to get to 12 weeks but scared!!!! Alot of my symptoms have disappeared, i do not feel sick unless i go an hour without eating something. I am still tired but not as tired as before. Hope everyone is good, and enjoying their pregnancies!

:happydance: yay for ur up and comin scan scally :happydance: your symptoms seem exactly the same as mine, and theres only jus under a week between us :)

I am also in maternity trousers and they are sooooo comfy!!

I bought a pair of maternity jean on Mamas and Papas website today. They were reduced from £30 to £7.50... could not really! Don't really need them yet, but will have them for when I do! Got my booking appt time today. All set for Tuesday at 1pm! Very excited as it will make everything feel real! Can't wait.:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->