Buddies Due Sept 09 - UK/US

Ive gpot loadsa catching up to do girls, so please bear with me...

Rachydaz Fab news about you MW appointment, glad all went well. You say you hav an appointment booked for 10weeks? Whats the date so I can add it to the list?

Scally Hope everythings going well so far, do you hav dates for your next appointments and private scan? Hope both go well :D

Sarahhoney Im so sorry to hear you was disappointed with your appointment, and I really hope your next 1 goes much better.

Pegasaurus and babytots I see you both had appointments yesterday, how did you both get on?

SianMa It was your scan today, hope all went well! And do you hav any pics to post?

Mum2pne and pinkglitter I jus want to wish you the best of luck for tomorrow, please keep us updated xx

And finally... Good luck to Shelby and Frankers who both hav appointments coming up :hugs:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am still really hungry. I've been trying to be really good food wise - i do eat lots of fruit and veg normally swo I've just been carrying on as normal but I've been getting a bit feint and V tired so yesterday and today I've had a proper cooked meal in the canteen at work for lunch and a cooked meal in the evening and I already feel loads better. Still tired but not like I was about to fall asleep when I really shouldn't - like driving etc. I am 6 weeks tomorrow - only another 6 to go before we can tell the world! can't wait! We're in the middle of trying to move house at the moment which is not helping my general contentedness. We have a provisional moving date of 12th Feb but that depends on how quickly our buyer can get his solictor pulling his weight! It would be sooooo lovely to have valentines in our new house.

Does anyone else have a name for their baked bean yet? My hubby keeps calling it 'our little nipper' and waggles his finger at my belly when he says it - it's so sweet!

Sarahhoney, so sorry you've had a crappy day - I know we all get them occassionally but knowing that doesn't make them any easier.

I had grand plans to go swimming this evening but honestly I got home and cooked some dinner and just couldn't face it. Actually, it wsn't the swimming I minded, it was the searching for my costume...I don't think I've used itfor about 5 years so I shall do that over the weekend and go next week instead!

One positive thing about the snug clothes though is that it means your bump is developing and you're well on your wy to LOOKING preggers....and that is vry exciting!

Hi Ladies
I'm due 12th September 09 and have my first scan booked for 11th Feb, when I'll be 9+4
:hug:

Hi There, can I be added to I am due 26th September, although it has tbc but im pretty sure!! I am on :cloud9: and soo excited!!!

:hug:

Congrats and welcome xx
*dates added*

Hello everyone. I have not managed to log on for nearly a week so have been catching up with all the news.

Marg-27 - so sorry to see you have been having problems.
How is everyone else feeling? I feel totally exhaused and am so happy its Friday - can't wait to have a lie in tomorrow morning. I was in bed last night by 8.30pm!! Other than tiredness, I'm getting away (so far) with very few symtoms. No MS at all.

Today I booked in for an early scan for Friday 6th Feb when I will hopefully be around 7 weeks. I will be more nervous than excited. Hope you all have a restful weekend.:hugs:

hey ladies

not sure when i'm due for sure but its some time towards the end of september!! yay!! xx

Hello Ladies,

I just found out on Monday. I'm due Sept 28th. I have my first appt. Feb 19th. I can't wait is seems so far away. Looking forward to going through these nine months with you September gals.

Hey Ladies,
Well boy am I glad its Friday.... I'm shattered too! And like an idiot I booked to have an eyebrow wax at 9.30am!! So that buggers my lie in!!

Also we are out tomorrow night with 4 of our friends and to be honest I'm not looking forward to it.... This sounds very weak and it really hasn't bothered me not drinking but this is my first real social night where everyone else is drinking! And i'm not looking forward to it. Silly really as I'm sure I'll enjoy it, my friend who has 2 little ones said never to bail out of nights out when your pregnant because once you start not going out you've had it! Vicious circle!

Are you guys feeling sociable? Or do you feel like spending your nights in your comfy's on the sofa watchin tv?

I know what you mean Sarahhoney. A comfy sofa sounds much more appealing! I think its because of the tiredness but also I'm running out of excuses as to why i am not drinking. All my friends know I like a drink to two. So far I am getting away with saying I can't drink because I'm driving.

Satahhoney - I'm sure you will will enjoy yourself once you are out.

Hello! I'm due on the 5th.. and have my booking in appointment on tues, and 1st scan on the 16th Feb! I can't wait!!!!!

Hey ladies :hi:
How are you all feeling today?
Congratulations to all newcomers :happydance:

Sarahoney I totally agree! A night on the sofa sounds much more enjoyable than a night out! But tbh Ive always been a fan of lazy nights in....

Any1 else need a massive push of motivation just to do the housework? I have all the right intentions, then when it comes to actually doing it, I get distracted with something that takes alot less effort!! :rofl:

Not sure if you guys saw my scan in 1st Trimester forum, but Marg_27 suggested i pop it on here too for the Sept gang to see, so i have done O:)

1st scan - 7weeks (2days) showing 'little bit'

Attachments

• little bit.jpg
    little bit.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 5
Hey ladies :hi:
How are you all feeling today?
Congratulations to all newcomers :happydance:

Sarahoney I totally agree! A night on the sofa sounds much more enjoyable than a night out! But tbh Ive always been a fan of lazy nights in....

Any1 else need a massive push of motivation just to do the housework? I have all the right intentions, then when it comes to actually doing it, I get distracted with something that takes alot less effort!! :rofl:

hey! im feelin gd thanks u?

i totally kno what u feel, im finding it hard to get motivated and lacking on the housework etc lol...im starving but jus cant be botherd to go actually make dinner :rofl: i feel soooooooo lazy!!! lol

Hey ladies!

Can I join, I am due 30th Sept I think (so just about squeeze in!!!)

I'm really tired and have sore boobs but apart from that all good!! :happydance::happydance:

hey can i be added as well im due the 30 and my first appointment
is on Jan 30 thanks :)

I'm due September 13th, though that could change at my first appt. February 10th. Sooo far away!
As for the exhaustion and house work....I had to take a nap today just so I could clean the kitchen tonight. And when I woke up I felt awful. Nothing sounds good for dinner. But I need to eat so I can take my vitamins. Oh well. Now I'm hoping I can still sleep after the nap.

I have finally got a Midwife app on the 5th Feb and having a private scan on the 31st Jan. Having really bad thoughts about the scan, last time i was scanned i found out the baby had died, now i cant imagine myself being cheery, and it all being well

I am full of cold - Feeling terrible and even less energy than previously which is really annoying because the last couple of days I have actually started to feel a little better! At least I have a very good excuse for not moving off the sofa now - and control of the TV doofer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->