Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Hahah yeah really. I of course wouldn't care but I'm just not sure if that's what I'm seeing!

Nap time for me. Barely slept last night as I was so excited for this morning!

Hello! I am new here. Just found this site and just looking for friends. I am due 2/24/16 with baby 2. I had a previous loss and a divorce in 2012 and I am now remarried for 2 years now and we are expecting out first together. I have a 7 year old son who is my world. He is with me half the time and with his dad half the time. Hard dealing with that. Ever since about a week before I found out I was pregnant, I have cried every time I drop him off at his dads. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome Hayden!

Okay everyone!! The results are in!

https://i58.tinypic.com/ycdmv.jpg

Congrats Amanda in your boy! And navy and hopeful on your healthy babies!!

We had our scan on the 27th and stayed team yellow. Took lots of restraint not to look at the screen but I'm still thinking boy. I found out I have placenta previa, which Navy mentioned, is where your placenta covers your cervix. I have another ultrasound in 4 weeks to see if it's moved up at all. I'm devastated at the thought of having a csection. I had an all natural birth with DD and was planning for that for this baby as well. I'm not going to get too discouraged because they said most of the time the placenta moves up as the uterus grows and they'll be no issues. So I'll wait for my next ultrasound before getting too upset over this news.
Hope everyone is feeling good in second trimester. This baby is dancing away as I type! It's been about 2 weeks now feeling it and it doesn't get old :cloud9:

Yes, you're still technically early, LITE, so there's plenty of time for the placenta to move! It's usually if it moves down late in the 3rd Tri that Drs actually get a bit worried about it. I'm sure it'll move and you'll be able to follow your birth plan!

Amanda, very cute announcement!!

Congrats Amanda!

Welcome haydensmomma.

Lite - I hope your placenta moves!

Welcome haydensmama!

Amanda, congrats! Your ultrasound pics are adorable, and I love the reveal photo. Cute idea!

Navy, I love the names you've decided on - especially Remi Louise! I've always loved Remi and the two names flow so well together.

Lite, I hope your placenta moves. Sounds like there's still plenty of time!

We had our ultrasound yesterday and we're having another GIRL! We were originally rooting for a boy but I couldn't be happier. Everything looked good and she was very photogenic (although my DD thinks she looks like a dinosaur). Can't wait until January to see her again!

https://i59.tinypic.com/14ugsxl.jpg

Congrats on the girl!!

Urg I'm having this constant pain in my lower left waist line area.
Dh wants to call the dr but I'm sure it's just normal stuff.
it's sure annoying and painful though!

That's you round ligament, more than likely, little Avery has settled comfortably on that side and its getting sore. Try a Pregnancy Belt!! You can get em for like 10$ on Amazon :)

Congrats on the baby girl Linzy!!!

Amanda - I agree its probably ligament pain I was getting it on and off, as long as there is no bleeding or extreme discomfort with it. But if you feel more comfortable get checked out.

Thanks for the comfort :)
I'm okay now!
haha he was quite comfy in the us. Hands behind head and legs crossed. So he's probably just chillin on my left side :p
I definitely have to invest in more maternity pants. I just hate that they can be so expensive! !
I'll look up the pregnancy band!

I like the BellyBands, because you can continue to wear your old pants (undone) and the belly bands support and cover the top of your pants.

I agree maternity clothes are extremely expensive! I completely forgot that I am having dinner with one of my best friends and we are going to a fancy-ish restaurant and I wore leggings and an oversized sweater to work...so right after work I am going to rush to a maternity store and by a pair of pants and a cute top. I also slept in this morning and was late for work so I look like I just rolled out of bed. lol

Just got off the phone with Panorama, my blood draw is next Wed on the 9th!! So about 7-10 days after that I'll know if my baby is high risk for anything and the gender is well! While the risks are the important part, I'll admit I'm excited at knowing the gender so early! As crappy as I feel, this makes me a little happier lol

Awe finding out the gender so early is great for bonding!!

Hopeful, I hear ya. Today I'm wearing sweatpants to work cause I don't even care lol

I totally second the BellyBands. I have one from my last pregnancy and it's been a lifesaver.

Navy, it's so cool that you will know in two weeks or less if you're having a Remi or a Lyle!

I'm so tired atm. I'm not sleeping well at all. Since we're having another girl, we're keeping the nursery the same and moving DD into the room next door. She's been in a big girl bed for a while so I'm hoping that if we keep the layout the same, she'll like her new room. It's currently our office so I'm trying to get motivated to clean it out so I can paint it as soon as the weather cools down. Whenever I have free time, though, I mostly just wanna sleep! :sleep:

Exciting you will find out the gender so early Navy!

linzy - I feel the same about having no energy and not sleeping. I really hope this doesn't last the next 20 weeks! Although I know part is because DH isn't home... one more sleep and I get 4 nights with him thanks to Labour Day Weekend! Babies R us is having their babyfest this weekend in Canada so I am going to try and stock up!

My wifi at home has been slower and spottier than ever! I have to go outside when I want to use it most of the time and it has been sooo got and humid out the past few days that I haven't even wanted to be outside haha. So now I am at work and using the wifi. Sooo much better lol.

Amanda, omg! Your ultrasound pics are so adorable!! And so is your gender reveal pic. You finally have a beautiful bump! I still don't have much of one and realized I've gained over 20 lbs since my bfp :-O so all my fat is hiding my bump I think :-/

Navy, can't wait for you to find out the gender! I had my ultrasound yesterday and the tech confirmed she's a girl. I didn't like the lady. She kept calling my baby "it" and "fetus" which I took offense to and felt was so rude... But I asked about where my placenta was and she said its above the baby at the top of my abdomen and that its possible that it's making it harder for me to feel kicks. The baby was kicking a lot during the ultrasound and it was so cute!! The pics she printed for me weren't all that great but I'll post a few. The baby opened and closed her mouth a few times while we were looking at her face and she also had fingers in her mouth at one point haha. I might have to go back for better pics of the heart because the tech said that usually they wait till 20 weeks to do the scan because even a few days before can make it difficult to get all the pics of the heart that they need so I might have to come back next week (I hope so! Haha). Whoever scheduled mine must have been confused with the dates.

Linzy, congrats on your baby girl!

I also love the belly band. A friend gave me one of her old ones so I've been wearing it with my pants open and closed at the buttonhole with a hair tie. Sooooo comfy! With my pants that still fit, anyway... Some of my pants are too tight in my thighs now since gaining so much weight. Ha.

Here's her face with her mouth open haha. She looks like a skeleton!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe