Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Tomorrow is the big day and I am terrified, I've been shaking all morning and I just wish the day would hurry and end so I could sleep and then be on the way to my appt. I'll have no one there with me and as silly as it sounds, I'd do anything to have someone there to hold my hand, because no matter the outcome I'm going to cry, I just hope they are happy tears.

Flourish - I hope that your sickness goes away soon!

Navy - Try and stay busy today! We will be thinking of you today and tomorrow and hoping for a good outcome!

Hopeful, I swear yesterday when I was driving I was feeling the baby move around! It felt similar to gas bubbles but different and it was like an almost constant bubbling feeling for a couple minutes! It had to have been her! Even if it wasn't, it got me super excited haha. I can't wait till we are feeling those kicks and punches! So excited for my ultrasound on Wednesday. I haven't seen the baby since my 14 week gender reveal ultrasound so it's going to blow my mind how much different she looks, I'm sure! We're almost at the halfway point. Woop woop!

Flourish, sorry that you are feeling sick again :-( that really sucks! Hope you are able to see the dr to make sure everything is ok. feel better!!

Navy, the waiting must be awful. I'm really sorry you have to go alone to your appt. it must be terrifying! I have off work tomorrow and if you have an iPhone and would like to FaceTime before or after, I would be happy to! Or I could get Skype on my phone and we could Skype! But either way I will be thinking of you and we will all be with you in spirit even though we can't physically be there! You're going to be ok!!! *hugs*

Afm, my understanding my emotions during pregnancy book arrived yesterday and I'm excited to read it. I started it last night but then fell asleep haha. I have been feeling much better and less emotional the past couple days which is awesome! And OH and I are going camping (just the 2 of us!) Friday night till Sunday so super looking forward to that.

That's very sweet, Michele, and I wish I could but since I go to a Military hospital on base, my phone can't even send a text! It drives me insane because it takes 15 minutes to get off base and I'll have to wait til then to even send my husband a text or FB PM!!

Oh man, that is really crappy :-( I wish you could bring a friend with you! What time is your ultrasound? Try and get on as soon as you can afterward to let us all know how it went! I'm super anxious to hear how everything is and really really hope all is well!! It's got to be a good sign that you're still having symptoms and haven't had any blood or cramping, right?

I have no friends or family here. And no bleeding, but I do have mild cramps occasionally but usually its not my uterus, its my stomach not agreeing with something I ate. I'll be sure to update as soon as I can tomorrow morning!

I feel like I had light cramping soooo often in the beginning though. But it's supposed to not be a bad sign as long as it's not painful cramping, as far as I know! And tummy cramps have nothing to do with baby I'm sure :)

That is so sad you have no friends there :-( is there any way to meet people in the area? Like any type of class or anything like that? I've been trying to think of ways to make more mom friends... I only have a few I rarely see. One of my closest friends recently moved to Oregon and my other closest friend is moving to Oregon also next summer. My other good friends I don't see often because I've been working so much the past year and after I spent a year in Ireland, nothing was the same with my friendships anymore. It was like weird and things changed so much. So I understand how that can be not having anyone around :-/ I'm lucky to have a really great little sister though who is always able to be there for me. I wish you lived closer to your fam and friends :-(

Since we're military its part of the life. Honestly, I sort of prefer it that way most of the time, I'm a loner but at times like this I wish I did make friends easily (I CANNOT make friends with people my own age, it's impossible because I act like I'm in my 40s, I get called an Old Maid more often than not LOL) Also, weirdly enough, I CANNOT get the thought of twins out of my head. I know its not gonna happen (only saw one sac and one yolk which rules out identical and fraternal) but I just can't stop thinking about it LOL

Haha, funny you say that because I always call myself an old lady. I stopped enjoying going out on the weekends several years ago and I feel like that's the only way to see my old group of friends. And I feel like I'm boring sometimes... I get excited over things like getting a new mattress or sewing machine. Lol. And I can't stay up late anymore... This is why I want mom friends so I can have people to relate to :p

Oh, and crazy thing--I visited a friend yesterday and she was telling me about how she just got back from visiting her cousin in Missouri who is in bed rest till she gives birth. She is pregnant with mono-mono (?) twins (twins who share a sac with no divider!) Their cords are wrapped around each other's loosely so they could get tangled at any moment and then they would have to take them out right away if that were to happen. So she has to constantly wear 3 monitors attached to her belly that pick up the heartbeats and anytime she or the babies move, an alarm goes off and someone needs to come into the room to move the monitors and find the heartbeats again. It's crazy! She's 28 weeks and they want her to get to 34 if possible but said that they would most likely survive now because their lungs are developed enough so that's good! Anyway, the single sac doesn't always mean no twins! It's rare but it happens!! And they can make it if it does :) how cool would that be? Omg I love twins so much.

I'm the same way. I moved here just under a year ago so I have no friends. Some girls from work are "work friends" but I don't see them outside work.
Then one of Dhs military friends, his wife and I chat a lot but never actually hang out.
I am a loner too. Being social is tiring. But I wish I did have a circle of friends or something. I ddon't make friends easy. Especially girls.
Ah well.
Life is life.

Can't wait to hear the results of your us navy ♡ I'm anxious for you!

Good luck today, navy! Can't wait to hear how it goes! :hugs:

It's hard for me to make friends also because I have been a nanny for so long and haven't worked much at any other place where I could even make work friends. Plus, girls can be so mean. I don't like girls in general, haha. But I'm happy with the few I have, even though I don't see them much.

Lots of happy tears today ladies!!! Baby is ahead by 3 days at 7+5, HB is 168, lots of wiggles and waving little arm and leg buds. I was so relieved I cried. The Dr had to give me tissues. Dr says the baby implanted on the left, meaning that this may very well be a little girl!

https://i.imgur.com/FMZr3uC.jpg

Good Luck Today Navy!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

It is funny how life events bring people back together. I grew up in a very small town and we always partied with the other small towns so we had lots of friends in high school and then we hit University and some stayed close to home some went far away but with social media we were able to stay connected. One of my best friends from my early 20's stopped hanging out with me when I started dating DH. She was still in the party scene and I was over it and didn't want to be anywhere near the cities. (Where most of us lived during University/College). Now 5 years later she is due in September and me in January and it has brought us back together. We certainly didn't end on bad terms just grew apart in that time and our pregnancies brought us back together. I feel fortunate that so many of my friends are pregnant around me it has made me more excited. I think once we start getting involved with classes and what not down the road it will be easier for all of us to make more Momma friends!

YAY NAVY!!!!!!!! I am so so happy for you, this made my day!

I hope you can breathe a little easier now and relax! This is so great!!

I was so happy to wake up and read your news first thing, Navy! That's so wonderful!

Yayyyayayayayyyy!!!! Omg Navy, this makes me so happy I am crying tears of joy for you! Best news ever!!!! Omg omg omg!! This is amazing! See, doctors are just dumb sometimes! And you are almost out of the danger zone! This one is meant to stick around :-D I have happy goosebumps haha.

Have a great weekend, everyone! I most likely won't be back on till Sunday night because we will be camping this weekend.

Enjoy Camping Michele! DH and my family are gone the lake as well for fishing, camping and boating!

Change table, 20 cloth diapers, a bouncer chair, excersaucer, tummy time, play mat, 80 newborn diapers and receiving blankets all for $95. So good!
And I got a bunch of other cloth diapers and and diaper bag the other day as well.
Stocking up. So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->