Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Yay! Another little girl!! Lots of little princesses in this group!

Congrats flourish!!

Am I the only one who's team yellow? Sorry if I've asked this before, my brain is mush.

Amanda looking good!!

Here's my 20 week bump. I popped at 21 weeks with Dd so wondering if I'll have a similar growth spurt with this baby.

Hope you all had a lovely holiday weekend :)

image.jpg

I believe you're the only "regular" who is still Team Yellow :) and I LOVE your tattoo! Cute bump too!

Thanks ladies!

Everyone in my family is thinking boy, including myself. Would be funny if it turns out to be a she! I really am so content with either gender, which is why keeping it a secret has been fun.

Whoa, I haven't been on since last Friday! I had typed out a long one and then the wifi cut out and lost the whole thing which made me mad and give up lol! And I've had off work since last Friday and am finally back today. Love having wifi actually work on my phone haha.

Navy, I've heard of preeclampsia before and it does sound so scary! My feet felt better on Saturday so decided to wait till my dr appt to mention it to her. They've been a little swollen on and off but not every day and not super bad. The doctor wasn't worried about it at all though and my blood pressure is still great.

Amanda, your bump is looking good! And you are so not fat... I am 5'8 and weighed 168 (I had gotten up to 228 when I was 22 then spent several years getting healthier and losing weight) when I got my bfp and at the doc on Tuesday I was at 199 :-/ I almost cried. She said she doesn't like to yell at people about gaining weight during pregnancy but she said gaining too much can cause complications later on and that if drinking 3 cups of coffee and 3 cups of decaf (I've been craving coffee with loads of hazelnut creamer every day now and had been keeping it at 2 cups a day) will help me eat less that it is totally fine to do so. She also said weight watchers is safe during pregnancy. I'm leaving for Portland tomorrow till next Wednesday so I will wait till I'm back home to start because there's no way I can stick to a diet during a vacation... Haha. But I want to be in shape when I go into labor so it's easier and I don't want to have a ten pounder! I'm glad my doctor gave me the go ahead to do WW. Hopefully I won't break 200 in this pregnancy!!

Hopeful, happy you were able to score all that gear! I just finally started my registries this week. I put the BOB sport utility jogger on there and am hoping some family members will pitch in together and get it for me haha. I love that stroller soooo much. And yum to pretzel dogs! That sounds awesome! I have been hungry for pretty much everything and I'm almost always hungry...

Flourish, congrats on your girl!! That's cool that you get to go back again. My tech didn't get enough pics of the heart or a pic of the upper lip so I get to go back for another one too :)

Litebright, omg your tattoo is awesome and the bump is looking good!

Oh, and we are thinking Genevieve for the middle name and using Evie (like evvie) for a nickname. Well I want to anyway. OH is still stuck on Eva (like Ava). But my grandma's name is Genevieve and I think it would be super cute and she would love it!

Oh, and I've been feeling the baby move daily now. It's so cool and I love it! One time when she was moving like crazy I pushed on my tummy really hard and felt a poke from the outside! But only one and it hasn't happened again since... But soon! She's getting bigger and stronger!

Great Bump Litebright!

Michele - Enjoy your vacation! All I want to do lately is eat, last night I picked up KFC. (I haven't had it at all my entire pregnancy so I thought one time couldn't hurt) I am scared to gain more than 20lbs this pregnancy, I might start a Pre-natal aquasize class on tuesdays then prenatal yoga on Thursdays! I find in the evenings I just want to sink onto the couch and watch netflix.

Thanks! How much, if any, have you gained so far? It just blows my mind that I've gained over 30... And I hear ya on wanting the couch and Netflix at night. I have been the same. I'm currently catching up on pretty little liars. I haven't watched the past couple years so I had a couple seasons to get through. I keep telling myself I'm going to go to the gym (which I'm paying for and not using lol) and do daily walks but then I always feel so unmotivated... I really need to join a class so I feel obligated to go. I think that's the only way I am going to stop being so lazy!

Back from my appt, baby hasn't grown. no Hb could be found. I go back to radiology at 2 for more detailed scan.

ooo I love Pretty Little Liars! I am caught up to what is on Netflix but haven't watched any of the new season!

I am still below pre-pregnancy weight. I lost 7lbs in the first Trimester and have yet to gain it back, however my bump has popped in the last week and I feel bigger so I think I have put on a few lbs. I am waiting until my next midwife appointment to actually weigh in though. I am hoping to only gain 20lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight. I have a BMI of 33 (although I find the BMI to be so inaccurate because it doesn't account for muscle weight)

Oh No Navy!!! I hope that the detailed scan gives you more information! Thinking of you.

Oh no Navy, I hope you just had a dumb tech!!! That is so scary :-( I will be thinking of you as well. Please let everything be ok!!!! How do you feel? Like does your gut say there is something wrong or did you still feel good and pregnant before you had this scan?

And Hopeful, yeah, the bmi thing I consider really dumb... This last time I weighed in the 160's I was a size smaller than when I was 20 and weighed in the 160's (before I gained a whole bunch) because I had so much more muscle and was super tone. I said bye to the muscle tone once I got pregnant. Ha. Good for you though being able to exercise that kind of self control! I told my mom yesterday that I understand now how some people end up gaining 100 lbs when they're pregnant. It's not easy to make healthy eating choices and watch portion sizes when you're hungry ALL THE TIME! And I just am on the episode after the car crashed into Emily's house. So I have a ways to go yet before I'm caught up!

lol I have the motivation to pay for the classes, but to actually show up for them is another story! Because I am a total foodie, I need some sort of exercise otherwise I would totally gain 100lbs easy! To be honest I am not even sure how I haven't gained a whole mess of weight yet, I eat all the time! lol

Michelle my sisters name is Genevieve :) good choice.

Navy thinking of you right now. Hope everything goes okay.

I've got a couple of episodes of pretty little liars to go then I think I am all up to date.. It's sooo addictive!

I might have the same thing happen with a class (I've never actually taken any fitness classes before) but I keep telling myself I'll be better at a class than just going to the gym haha.

Flourish, does your sister use anything for a nickname or does she just go by Genevieve?

Navy, so anxious to hear how your second scan went!

Cute bump!

And thanks Michele. I hope your vacation is nice!

I'm super lazy and do no exercise. But I also started back at college and still work 3 times a week. It's a busy tiring schedule :(

Navy I hope everything is okay ♡

Hoping for the best for you Navy! I am leaving the office shortly so just know that you are in my thoughts and I will check first thing tomorrow morning.

The baby is gone. It it stopped developing a couple days after my last US. Dr wants a D&C to test the baby for everything so I'm scheduled for Tues

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->