buddies needed.. clomid first cycle..

piya

Reaction score
hi all..
i have been prescribed 100clomid for cd3-7, i want a buddy to share :hugs::hugs::hugs:symptoms.. and support eachother.. baby dust to all:dust:

Hi Piya!

Im on my first cycle using Clomid 100 mg CD 2-6 - Im currently on CD5 so one more day of pills then wait to see if its working... been gettting a few headaches and feeling a bit blue but apart from that no side effects! :thumbup: I have a scan this Saturday to check my follicles and Im really hoping its doing its job! My hubbie and I have been ttc for about a year and i was diagnosed with pcos in February.

Have you started your first round yet?

Babydust to you! :dust:

wow... i was just waiting for this thread.
would love to be a buddy here..
. i m 24 dh 26. trying since march'12. no fertility issues. m cd 2 today.. took my 100mg clomid for the first time.. I''ll be taking it till cd 6.. hope it works for me...
piya sounds a Hindu name... are u a Hindu?

welcome Shonababu and SGLady.. I m on CD1 will start clomid on CD3.. so two days to go.. first time clomid ovulation chances are 80% and pregnancy chances is 30%.. hope we r lucky this time.. I feel very positive of this cycle.. LOL.. babydust to all.

i hope i am from the 30% as i will be taking hcg trigger shot this cycle.. good luck everyone.

yeah sure.. the luckiest infact.. all good wishes are with you.. I ll be under follicular study this time.. to check for normal cycle.. my delayed period last cycle was in fact due to iron deficiency.. BABY DUST TO YOU..

Shona, when ll u be given hcg shot...

thanks dear.. i have regular 28 days cycle.. i ovulate regularly.. no cyst no endo no blocked tube every thing fine. DH SA perfectly normal...
clomid + hcg trigger.
will it works for me... do i have more chances of twins.. just wanted your opinion...

well i will be going to meet my gyno today... so he will probably ask me to come on cd11 for a usg... then after he will decide when to give hcg shot... most probably once the follies are ready.... what about you..

yes sure u have highest chances.. I also had no cysts or any fertility issues.. but delayed cycles.. my hubby is having uti.. so his sperm motility is decreased.. but count were good.. I heard one should abstain from sex few days prior assisted ovulation.. so i ll stop bding then..
we release egg 36hrs (textbook) cycles after hcg shot..
u will catch the spermy soon.

i have been asked for FSH/LH on CD3.. then gyne will decide.. about hcg.. i had taken it earlier but then it was bfn.. we had bding too much exactly thrice daily.. we were just told to bd but bot about frequency.. so clarify from ur doc.. my new gyne is really very good..

twins with clomid is common for girls having no fertility issues.. so yes.. u can have them.. i too wanna twins..

yes you are right buddy my gyno advised me to bd for 3 days after the hcg trigger shot. so you are right.
i love twin... but my DH don't.. when he is from twins.. he has twin sis..
thank you so very much piya for that support i really appreciate... i felt hopeful for this cycle... just tiered of bfn's... don't want to see them again...
thank you so much dear... baby dust and best wishes for your bfp this month... good luck...

and good luck for your cd 3 blood work.. hope you get good results... do update honey... take care...

hi, u r from goa, I m from jaipur (very hot now), we were in goa for our honeymoon.. i really miss candolim beach.. its best.. u r lucky to have been staying there.. even my elder sis is shifting from US to goa BITS campus... I really wish u get ur BFP THIS CYCLE.. lots of baby dust on ur way..

hi, u r from goa, I m from jaipur (very hot now), we were in goa for our honeymoon.. i really miss candolim beach.. its best.. u r lucky to have been staying there.. even my elder sis is shifting from US to goa BITS campus... I really wish u get ur BFP THIS CYCLE.. lots of baby dust on ur way..

thank you dear.. and yes i am really proud to be goan.. and thanks a lot for all the information you gave. thanks for that helping hand. did your inlaws know about your ttc and fertility problems. because i have not told my inlaws yet that i am ttc. you know in India in laws are not very supporting in such case. hope we get our bfp very very soon so that we don't have to listen to anyone. coz it hurts.
well i will be going to my gyno today to fix an appointment for ultrasound.. lets see if clomid gives me good follies... FX for both of us... good luck honey..
m glad that i got some one from my country to share my thoughts.. thank you once again...
baby dust and FX for your bfp .

thank you dear.. and yes i am really proud to be goan.. and thanks a lot for all the information you gave. thanks for that helping hand. did your inlaws know about your ttc and fertility problems. because i have not told my inlaws yet that i am ttc. you know in India in laws are not very supporting in such case. hope we get our bfp very very soon so that we don't have to listen to anyone. coz it hurts.
well i will be going to my gyno today to fix an appointment for ultrasound.. lets see if clomid gives me good follies... FX for both of us... good luck honey..
m glad that i got some one from my country to share my thoughts.. thank you once again...
baby dust and FX for your bfp .[/QUOTE]

yeah dear, I too havent informed my in laws about fertility issues.. my mom goes with me everytime to fortis.. i have been to many fertility centres but i feel, everyone wants money via ivf.. I just pray we get out of this dilemma.. U know i was surprised before completion of 1yr of marriage few doc just wanted ivf to start..
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
i have been ttc since 2 months before that 6months ntnp..but then also i had checked everytime on prolonged cycle..
and all my hubbies friends have babies or preggo wife now..
i wish,i pray, we both get bfp surely this month.. i got opks also today..
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

and yes i too m happy by getting in touch with fellow Indian.. We can understand our condition well.. thanks.. i m sure we will be good net friends.. LOL..My support will always be with u..hope u get bfp soon..
Today i and my hubby had planned to go for adoption rather then ivf next year if i dont concieve this year..I told him and he agreed..I m so happy and proud of him.. I know he will make his family agree to support me..
So i really want to get preggo this year.. I wish we can be bump buddies soon..
fingers crossed..

i really hope so dear.
i got married in 2010 July. i was preventing that time because of financial problems. but now we came over it and can afford a child easily.. but then its getting delayed like hell, when we actually want it. it hurts a lot.
more than me my DH is so hopeful. every time i had my af. he was very upset. and i cried on his shoulders... can't talk to anyone else as u know how badly these issues are handled.
i pray to god that this is the month for us.
i wonder how any doctor can recommend for ivf so soon and that too without you'll having any fertility issues??
i m glad i have a nice gyno.. he said he will start with basic treatment and move forward accordingly. he said even if it gets delayed a bit we need to have patience as we are young and have lots of time...

lots of baby dust to you and good luck.

and you stole my heart away.. wow dear that's a great thought.. kudos to you... and yes we can be very good friends... as we can understand each others situation..
and please don't loose hope.. i too will support you... so good luck and hope for June bfp... fx.. and i would love to be your bump buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->