Buddies please :)

monkey do

Reaction score
Hi I'm 20 and been off the pill for 2 years but started to ttc for the past 4 month. As my parter of 5 years feels ready. And I wish to have a buddy to chat about bits and bobs. As I don't want my family and friends to no as I will never hear the end of it. Thanks x :)

Hi I'm 20 and been off the pill for 2 years but started to ttc for the past 4 month. As my parter of 5 years feels ready. And I wish to have a buddy to chat about bits and bobs. As I don't want my family and friends to no as I will never hear the end of it. Thanks x :)
Hello and welcome
Im in literally the same boat as you,
Im 20 years old but been ttc for what is the 3rd month
Ill be a buddy as the only person that knows that im trying is my partner, sister and dad as his family wont approve we just know it.
well here's baby dust to you :dust:
hope we conceive this month :thumbup:

Hi :wave: I'm 20 and been off the pill since August '11 though this is only our second cycle of trying. We haven't told anyone either for the same reason - never hear the end of it. I also think that like 'hopefullmummy', OH's mum won't approve - I think his dad would be fine (they're separated) x

Hi :wave: I'm 20 and been off the pill since August '11 though this is only our second cycle of trying. We haven't told anyone either for the same reason - never hear the end of it. I also think that like 'hopefullmummy', OH's mum won't approve - I think his dad would be fine (they're separated) x
hello
my oh dad made a comment at a party on saturday that made us think he would be okay with it. one of my elder sister's seems to be a bit jealous that we are trying. have you had anything like that? We know for sure the OH's mum will not approve as she didnt approve of his older brothers.
It's hard to convince them that its the right thing isnt it?

I think OH's dad would be fine with it, his new wife would be so excited for us - she's lovely. As for OH's mum, whenever a conversation comes up and it entails me and OH having kids all she ever says is "don't you think its early?" - not really, we've been together for 5 years? Or "i'm not ready to be a grandma" to which OH actually replied "tough" :haha:! She also has a habit of expressing her hate for any names I like or basically any opinion on children :dohh:

Whilst in the conversation about having children with OH's mum, it got brought into it about his younger sisters having children and apparently she would be over the moon :shrug: Ridiculous woman really x

well my OH mum wasn't okay with his brothers baby at first she seems to have come round abit now though. Either way if they love it or hate it, its going to happen for us. They will get over it im sure when scan pictures and everything arrive

Exactly, they don't have a choice. As long as me and OH are happy and we know it's what we want then its tough luck :haha:

Thats exactly what i thought,
well today is the day we start BDing for this month :thumbup:
Wish my luck haha

Oooh good luck! :dust:

I have weird cycles since coming off the pill so I have no idea where I am :haha: so we just keep BDing until either AF or BFP I suppose :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->