Buddies wanted for TTC #3 :)

:hi: girls hope your all well as for me go for my scan on the 9 feb bleeding as still gone waiting on :af: just don't no when its going to come i have worked out 8 feb just a waiting game x x

:flower: It's so frustrating!

I'm doing well... Had some heartburn Saturday and Sunday, Monday dull pain in my right ovary, and yesterday and today some cramping. Kept getting up to urinate so I decided to take a test, low and behold a very faint BFP

Congratulations. How many DPO are you?

:hi: girls hope your all well as for me go for my scan on the 9 feb bleeding as still gone waiting on :af: just don't no when its going to come i have worked out 8 feb just a waiting game x x

:flower: It's so frustrating!

I'm doing well... Had some heartburn Saturday and Sunday, Monday dull pain in my right ovary, and yesterday and today some cramping. Kept getting up to urinate so I decided to take a test, low and behold a very faint BFP

Congratulations. How many DPO are you?

Thank you I am 11 or 12 dpo

:hi: ladies hope your all well as for me my :af: has been weird since November doctor sent me for a ultrasound I have a cyst on my left ovary went back last week for another scan its still there not changed in size but she said on the wall of it look funny so got to go and see a gynacolagist and have bloods done the lady who scan me said not to worrie bacuse its only doing some think now hope your all well x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->