• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buddies wanted for TTC #3 :)

Thank you for your support. Really hoping that I will either start AF (to get on with the next cycle) or get a bfp!!

I'm still here in the tww joyful lol not symptom spotting tho so all is good :) good luck lovely ladies
X

How many dpo are you?? I am at 14.. Longest LP in history of me! No signs of AF, but also no positive tests!

I'm 15dpo (do you count the day you ovulate if o I'm 16dpo) :/ xx

I don't count the day I ovulated. I start counting from the next day. I just want a POS test or my damn period. I hate this WAITING!!!

Will be peeing on a test in the morning now I'm 16dpo still no af was due the 10th xx

Well AF got me Friday night. SO I am now on CD4 here is hoping this cycle is where its at.

FFS I'm on CD31 and never have cycles this long am sick of peeing on sticks and not seeing lines, I've never been so keen for AF in my life!

:hi: ladies hope your all we I am ttc3 gearing up to ovulate had ewcm today loads of it so going to try and :sex: tonight xx

Boo Any luck?? I can't imagine your stress level right now. I was like 2-3 late and was flipping out. I know with my DS 6 years ago, I didn't get a pos test until a week and a half after AF was supposed to show. It was crazy.

:hi: girls cd14 for me done a opk yesterday and today todays looks darker what do u think we :sex: yesterday wont be abule to do it today xx

Attachments

• cd13cd14 x.jpg
    cd13cd14 x.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1
Boo Any luck?? I can't imagine your stress level right now. I was like 2-3 late and was flipping out. I know with my DS 6 years ago, I didn't get a pos test until a week and a half after AF was supposed to show. It was crazy.

just seen this sorry! AF finally arrived and I'm now CD8. I had two months there with later than average ovulation so I'm hoping that the fact I know this now, I'm in with a better chance this month! FXed!

Sorry to hear... I have now O'ed EARLY two months in a row. I'm hoping that we caught it, we really didn't bd as much as I would have liked to, but it was hard with DH schedule. I guess it only takes one time, and I don't think I am out of it by any means... we will see what the next 2 weeks bring. I am making a point to not symptom spot and to NOT over test and be disappointed.

In other news- its fall and I love this time of the year. Looking forward to getting some outdoor fall decorating done this weekend along with tidying up the yard and mowing for the last time (most likely)!

My DS is growing ridiculously and I have to take him shopping for MORE clothes 3 weeks into school starting!!! WTH? He is already in the 97% for his age in ht and in the 86% for wt... I cant imagine he can get much bigger right now. He has officially passed my DD in size! LOL (and she is 2.5 years older than he)

Bless your DS mrsc! He sounds so cute. I love autumn and getting out the jumpers and boots! I've been missing summer a lot this year though I don't like the dark nights!

AFM - last two months I've o'd on CD17. Today is day 11 and I'm fairly sure my opk is positive and like you we haven't bd'd as much as I'd like. I was trying to girl sway so was aiming to only bd before ovulation. So do you think we should do it tonight (OH is working today so I can't before then). I'm thinking if the opk has only just gone positive I probably won't actually O until tomorrow or Monday? Hmm tricky!

Hey ladies, you don't mind if I join you do you?
I have two children, ds who will be 8 in January and dd who will be 4 in November. Some close friends I've shared our plans with have really surprised me with their anti third child talk. I am one of 3 children myself and love it. Itll be nice to chat to like minded people on the same houney I did think I was done with my boy and girl but over the last year I just haven't been able to shake the feeling that I would like just one more. Oh has taken a little longer to get on board and he's still a bit unsure as there always comes lots of cons to the third with regards to logistics, our children are also at that independent age so well be starting all over. I cant present many pros to lifestyle changes with having 3 other than... I want one but it feels right. But we also have no reason not to so here we go!
I am not sure where I am at in my cycle and took my last bcp about 3 weeks ago. I've had my withdrawal bleed and some pretty weird opks results but no sure positive yet. But Af feels like she is on her way again

:hi: girls hope your all well congrats to them with they :bfp: and good luck to them who are ovulating and good luck for next cycle to them who :af: got xx

Can I be a buddy too please? Feeling a bit lost on the forum because all I can think of is baby #3! So tend to stick around lurking or TTC section.

CD17 today, couldn't track ovulation due to been in hospital but we managed to BD on days, 12 & 15 so really hoping we caught it. It's our 20th cycle now, getting a bit disheartened.

Welcome to Carley and Cass... This is a great little group and has been lucky for one of us so far!!

Welcome carley and cass!

I know what you mean about TTC #3 being all you can think about. I find a lot of people think that because you have 2 you wouldn't feel the TTC stuff like a first timer would. But it's just as intense for me now as when I tried for my first son xx

Well, I think I'm probably 1DPO at the moment but waiting for FF to give me my crosshairs which I think it probably will if my temp goes up again tomorrow morning. So the TWW begins! I have sore bbs today which means absolutely NOTHING for me as last cycle they were so very sore from O until AF and I wasn't pregnant! X

Welcome carley and cass!

I know what you mean about TTC #3 being all you can think about. I find a lot of people think that because you have 2 you wouldn't feel the TTC stuff like a first timer would. But it's just as intense for me now as when I tried for my first son xx

Well, I think I'm probably 1DPO at the moment but waiting for FF to give me my crosshairs which I think it probably will if my temp goes up again tomorrow morning. So the TWW begins! I have sore bbs today which means absolutely NOTHING for me as last cycle they were so very sore from O until AF and I wasn't pregnant! X

I completely agree... and in the past when I have mentioned about having a 3rd people have said "why would you, you have a girl and a boy..." UMM Hello I just want another child to love. UGH!

Yay for being in the 2ww Boo- I am as well. FX that we did enough bd'ing... not overly confident about that. But we shall see. And yeah I have noticed that my boobs stay sore from O til AF as well... I'm not going to look for symptoms just wait til at least Friday (9pdo) to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->