• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buddies wanted for TTC #3 :)

Thank you! Hoping to hear good news from you all soon -- this may be a lucky thread ;)

MeeohMya- Congrats!!! So happy this thread has been lucky for someone. (But how in the heck did you hold out until 15 dpo to test?? I am a POAS addict and would have tested on 9dpo)

AFM- I am on CD8 now, will start OPKs tomorrow. I have also increased my dose of EPO from 1000 to 1500 for this cycle. Hoping to see a difference in CM soon.

Happy :sex: to everyone. I really hope we can all follow Meeohmya's path!!

Thank you! I tested at 12dpo and had a bfn. Although I was using the dollar store tests and those aren't good for early testing. So I was discouraged and waited till 15dpo.

Good luck to you. I took epo this cycle too but I think it delayed o a lil but I had a lot of ewcm! I'll be stalking you ladies and fx for your bfps!

I'm 9DPO and have bought the clear blue dual hormone ovulation kits this month which are supposed to tell you high fertility days as well as peak fertility days (usual LH surge). My periods are irregular at the moment and this morning I saw a high fertility positive on the opk which is earlier than I was expecting! So we've :sex: the last two nights. Fingers crossed for us all this month!!

Meeohmy congratulations such fab news! Please keep us updated with it all as you go along - our first third baby positive!

CD11 today and hoping to see a darker line this evening on the OPK...

I know I wont O until day 15-16, but that should mean the next couple days are fertile ones. I am having some watery cm, so that is a plus.

Its almost the weekend!!

OPKs are getting darker!! It is going to be ON this weekend at my house! Lol

Meeeee �� due AF tomorrow so clomid round 2!! I have 2 sons already and wanting to complete my family now x

Oooh im trying to conceive #3 too and this will be cloud round 3 if AF shows! Had a poss implantation dip today.. Trying not to read to far in to it but.. U know how it is!!

So is anyone trying anything new while TTC? We are using Preseed for the first time in hopes it gives us an extra boost. I've heard success stories from it, but also heard it can be quite messy :roll:

I used preseed but have since bought rephresh as im trying to do a girl sway! Also taking 1000mg folic acid, 400mg magnesium, 75mg aspirin and 1000mg epo in first 2 weeks of cycle. Loosely following the French gender diet too but not so much im tww!!!!

Or am i the only mad one here? :haha:

Where abouts are you in your cycles and how long have you been ttc? Xx

Sorry for the ten thousand quotes im new to all this!!! Have read forums.. Forever but only just started actually using! :blush:

I'm 6dpo on my 2nd round of clomid! Last month my tww was actually 17 days!!!!! So even more torturous!

Hi poptart! Good luck this cycle and thanks for the congrats. I did a boy sway this time so fx for a boy for me and a girl for you! How are the rest of you ladies doing??

Not feeling very confident with this cycle. Hoping I am wrong, but I had a bit of a temp drop this morning, and am a little crampy, which is leading me to believe AF is right on schedule and arriving on Thursday... I really hope she doesn't, but I have had a couple stark white tests in the last few days.

Maybe late implantation dip? Good luck

I guess I hadn't really thought about that as an option. I'm just really crampy.. Not that I would know what implantation cramping felt like (my youngest is 6 yo) I don't remember. LOL

Ha ha! Well does your temp usually drop this early before af and do you usually cramp? I mean it could go either way but I'm hoping you get that bfp :)

I haven't ever dipped like this before AF.. And usually I do usually cramp. But I don't really know if this is AF cramping.. Just trying to relax and see what my temp does tomorrow.

AF will be showing on Thursday :( Ugh.

Mee - what did you do to away towards a boy?

Me and DH changed our diet and took supplements and some other things (bsf and egg whites) I read on the sites: ingender.com and genderdreaming.com. Hoping it worked but will be just as happy with three of a kind!

Ladies.. My body is driving me crazy. Temp dipped and back up again... No positive test tho! I feel like I am just wasting them to take another. I'm going to hold out for a few days! I havent been symptom spotting either. But man this is confusing!!

Your chart looks good. I'm thinking implantation dip for you. I had one at 9dpo and tested bfn at 12dpo. I got my bfp at 15dpo. So it can take a few days for it to be positive. Hope this is your month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->