Buddies wanted for TTC #3 :)

Thank you for the welcomes :hugs:

Also not too confident on the BD'ing side! We only managed CD12 & 15 as I got rushed into hospital with pancreatitis, typical for it to be right in the middle of ovulation!

I couldn't track because of that either so I'm not sure when I ovulated but I'm CD19 so will definitely be in the TWW now.

:hi: girls :af: got me today 2 days earlie gutted hoping to get more :sex: in this month its so hard when you have a 15 year old and a 2 year old xx

So sorry Caz! Good luck next cycle though. It's so hard when you think you've done it and it doesn't catch!

Aww sorry caz! :( I can imagine it's hard with two little ones to find the time to bd at the right time. Fingers crossed for you on the next cycle.
If Af comes I am going to temp next cycle. I am so frustrated I didn't temp from the start. I thought I would go into this a little more relaxed but not knowing is even worse. I've been using opks. Had some near positives but never caught a true positive. Had some pinkish and brown spotting around those darker opks and then nothing since. Few twinges and feeling like Af will come at any time. If I did ov ill be 5 to 6 dpo but who knows if I did. I didn't temp argh!

Sorry to hear you have been poorly carly. How are you doing now? X

Ah sorry caz I hope you can get more bd-ing in this month!

I'm 6DPO today no symptoms at all. Had a bit of a temp dip this morning which has got me disappointed even though it was above the cover line.

How do people link their charts to their sig? X

Sorry to hear you have been poorly carly. How are you doing now? X

Thank you, much better now, just waiting on an MRI to see if they can find why my pancreas became so inflamed.

I would also like to temp but I never wake up at the same time, I always have disturbed sleep so would worry it's not a true temp.

I have had a few symptoms the past few days, gassy, nausea (goes when I eat) sciatica, sore bbs, twinges on both sides, cramps, metallic taste & irritable (this morning) I'm CD24 with an average 29 day cycle.

:hi: ladies hope your all good af light today so hope Its finished tomorrow then I can get back to :sex: xx

Can I join you all? I'm in my first proper cycle of ttc #3, currently 10dpo (I think). I've got two older kids, 4 and 2, and in an ideal world, I'd like no 3 to be born tomorrow. :-D Unfortunately work and other practical considerations have meant that we had to wait but now I'm anxious to get pregnant fast. And of course it doesn't help that we've decide to sit out next cycle as the due date would fall right around our eldest' first day in school. On the plus side, if I'm not pregnant, I can indulge all I like at Christmas. :-D

Anyway. Is anyone else as obsessed with planning as I am? I've even looked at bigger cars and slimline car seats, and I'm not even pregnant yet!

Can I join you all? I'm in my first proper cycle of ttc #3, currently 10dpo (I think). I've got two older kids, 4 and 2, and in an ideal world, I'd like no 3 to be born tomorrow. :-D Unfortunately work and other practical considerations have meant that we had to wait but now I'm anxious to get pregnant fast. And of course it doesn't help that we've decide to sit out next cycle as the due date would fall right around our eldest' first day in school. On the plus side, if I'm not pregnant, I can indulge all I like at Christmas. :-D

Anyway. Is anyone else as obsessed with planning as I am? I've even looked at bigger cars and slimline car seats, and I'm not even pregnant yet!

Welcome :flower:

You sound just like me :haha: We've already chosen our next car for Feb (it has 7 seats) DH explained we only need 5 but I said where would my mum sit, also what if it's twins :wacko: (major planning there)

I've chosen a pram and car seat that I like, also pram sheets from etsy (I haven't bought these because I'd need to know the sex of baby) I've even bought a tommee tippee perfect prep :haha: that was more DH idea because I saw it on here and I showed him and he said 'Buy it now!' He said it would be a god send during nights as that was the hardest for him because once he's awake he's up the rest of the night even if he's only had an hours sleep.

I am 2dpo trying to conceive baby No.3 and have been trying for 4 months with no luck anyone in the same boat?

Hello ladies!--may I join?

We thought we were done (due to medical issues--nothing life ending but bad for making babies) and now we've been told that there is still hope---so we're going for it! Both DH and I are taking supplements, and I've changed my diet overall to foods that 'encourage fertility'.

I LOVE my 2 miracles so far...but I still feel someone is missing...happy to know there's others out there in the same frame of mind!

:hug:

:hi: girls hope your all well as for me my last af was so weird spotting it was for 16 days doctor said it was my hormones so I went the hospital and they said it sounded like I had a miscarriage I has neg hpt doctor sent me for a blood pregnacey test witch come back neg and she is sending me for a ultrasound on me ovarys and me womb and that and she wants me do a hormone test when af comes again just glad it finally stopped was worrying x x x

Would love to join too if there's room! :) CD5 and in our third month of no BC. So antsy - but with my busy boys at least the time goes pretty quickly.

Hello welcome newbies :dust:

I've been a bit MIA this cycle, haven't charted as it was getting a bit much, so I'm CD20, so guess I'm in the TWW now.

Is there room for me??? I'm trying for #4, 3 girls, praying for my boy. AF due 1/31, would love some other to go through this with..

:hi: girls hope your all well as for me go for my scan on the 9 feb bleeding as still gone waiting on :af: just don't no when its going to come i have worked out 8 feb just a waiting game x x

I'm doing well... Had some heartburn Saturday and Sunday, Monday dull pain in my right ovary, and yesterday and today some cramping. Kept getting up to urinate so I decided to take a test, low and behold a very faint BFP

Attachments

• 2016-01-27 02.46.52.jpg
    2016-01-27 02.46.52.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann