Buddies wanted ttc #1 :)

Mrs H 1990

Reaction score
:happydance:

Hi all!! Ttc baby #1 in our house!

Would love to chat to you all about your journeys! Don't have to be ttc #1 as I would love to hear the experiences of all you out there who have already done the journey!

Xxxx

:happydance:

Hi all!! Ttc baby #1 in our house!

Would love to chat to you all about your journeys! Don't have to be ttc #1 as I would love to hear the experiences of all you out there who have already done the journey!

Xxxx

I'm also TTC#1. Went off bc in February, and have been trying actively for about 3 months. The first couple months I was really just trying to figure out my body. It was a "if it happens it happens" and then I realized I was having 36-40 day cycles with an 8 day LP and I sort of freaked out and started looking into things more seriously. lol

If we get it this cycle then yay. If we don't get it this cycle we are taking a break until after the new year because I don't want to have a due date that makes me miss teh first month of school (as a teacher that is vry difficult).

Oh gosh yes that's a very rigid set of dates with your job lots of teachers in our family so know all about that!

I came off the pill in June but unfortunately af has not returned so we are working a bit blinded at the minute :(

Oh gosh yes that's a very rigid set of dates with your job lots of teachers in our family so know all about that!

I came off the pill in June but unfortunately af has not returned so we are working a bit blinded at the minute :(

Are you doing anything to track or just seeing how things go?

My first cycle off the pill took about 40 days before AF showed. When in June did you stop?

I've got the Ovia app to track things with like symptoms but with no af it's difficult to track :( beginning of June so it's a bit longer now than you were

I've got the Ovia app to track things with like symptoms but with no af it's difficult to track :( beginning of June so it's a bit longer now than you were

Hopefully it comes soon. Or you have a BFP. :) I've never used Ovia, so I don't know mucha bout it. I track bbt, cm, cp, etc using OvaGraph and Fertility Friend. I love them both for different reasons so I use 2. LoL.

I've heard some women say it took 3-4 months to get AF after BC and I've heard others say they were back on track immediately. It's so hard to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->