Buddy Needed- Apply Within! TTC on Clomid/PCOS - CD1 on 20/7

lolageorgia

Where is my BFP??
Reaction score
Hey All:hi:

Well AF showed her face today after 5days on Provera (never thought I'd be so happy to see my period!) so am on CD1 today. Am planning to start Clomid in 2 days so will be taking 3-7....anyone in the same boat?

This will be first round on Clomid..Im SO looking foward to starting this journey:happydance: but I know there will be some tough times ahead so I'm looking for a buddy (or a few!) to get through it with...:hugs: You dont have to be on your first round, or with PCOS, I appreciate advice from anyone and everyone!

Anyone out there??? Looking forward to meeting you all :winkwink:

LG xxx

I am 33 and time is ticking I will be 34 in a few months. I have been trying To conceive for 4 years. First month on clomid I ovulated and got a BFN test. I am on my second month of clomid 50 mg and I don't feel the same painful craps I felt last month hope I ovulate. Still I will try and follow dr orders and 4 days after taking last clomid pill (last pill will be today), I will start ovulation testing then spend some time with hubby every other day days 12 thru 19 (which will be august 2 thru aug 9th). Then odace 22 which is aug 12 i will go get progesterone levels checked by dr. Wish me luck I hope to find someone that is going through the same situation. Someone to share experience and emotions thanks for reading. As for hubby I have him taking zinc vitamin c and vitamin e to help his little swimmers get there. Oh and I am debating about try pressed this month anyone tried it.

Hi hun!

Come and join us here

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/678127-ttc-2years_-first-clomid-cycle-4.html

as this is the link I'm using at the mo. Im on my first cycle, OPK testing at the moment Im hoping to O in the next few days. Not used preseed but plenty of people have done and said it is very good... might buy some.

nice to meet you, :hugs:come and join the party!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->