Buddy needed

Ok those of you in the know here, I had ewcm this morning I have also had lower abdominal pain so I am assuming that this is ovulation?? Now, does this mean that the egg is out now or will be out in the next few days?? We bd yesterday but not today. I was planning on every other day this week. Any advice or thoughts?:wacko:

Sorry I have no idea if egg getting ready to pop out or already out when you have abdominal pains but I'd :sex: few the next couple of days anyway because of ewcm

Fx'd for you

Kracker - I had the same question. Last month I had no ov pains and not really any ewcm....starting last friday I had ewcm and monday evening through tuesday evening I had abdominal pains. Don't know if that was the egg coming out or already out or what...just hoping we BD'd enough to make it count! Good luck to you.

Kracker, i would get to :sex: ASAP and try for the next few days just make sure you are covered. GL :thumbup:

Hello everyone, I’m currently on CD2. I am 27 and DH is 32 and we have been trying to conceive for 5 months now. I did 3 rounds of clomid. All were unsuccessful. Now I'm currently trying a new approach. I have been taking Fertilaid for about 3 weeks now and I must say this is the first time in a while since my cycle started without clomid. So if I can join you all that would be GREAT!

Hello everyone, I’m currently on CD2. I am 27 and DH is 32 and we have been trying to conceive for 5 months now. I did 3 rounds of clomid. All were unsuccessful. Now I'm currently trying a new approach. I have been taking Fertilaid for about 3 weeks now and I must say this is the first time in a while since my cycle started without clomid. So if I can join you all that would be GREAT!

Welcome aboard xxx

Hello! How is everyone? I can't believe I am on here before I am dressed!!! Wanted to double check my ticker. I am worse this time around than I was the first! How is everyone doing/feeling??

Hello! I only just found this thread again (was it moved from ttc?) Things here are good, now about 4dpo, I think, and AF due 6 September. Trying desperately not to think too much about it all yet (but thinking about it alllll the time! lol!).

Think I'll go make myself a ticker...(even though I should be working!)

Yes, it was moved! Hopefully everyone else will find it! I try not to think of it but can't get it out of my head. My af is due 8th September, lets hope the witch doesn't show xx

Definitely!! Fingers crossed that she goes on a lonnng holiday!! lol!! :thumbup:

Just spotted your ticker!! 8 days for you and 11 for me! I am going away for a few days Monday and am very happy to have something to occupy my mind. I will be very busy packing and preparing this weekend then away then doing the washing and stuff so I hope to not dwell too much on it. I think I would go nuts otherwise x

That sounds good - it definitely helps to have something to keep you busy. I go on holiday to Greece in September and just keep trying to make myself feel better that if I don't get a BFP this time I can take full advantage of the all-inclusive cocktails!! lol!!

Have a great time away - are you going somewhere nice?

Dorset for a few days in a holiday cottage on a farm. Taking the hounds with us. We can't afford much but I am looking forward to it all the same xx

Oh, that sounds lovely! Your dogs look very cute, I love beagles but DH doesn't like dogs so am working on him - I'm sure I'll convince him eventually! lol!!

Your little boy looks gorgeous, too - I hope you all have a lovely break. x

Hi girls, the :witch: got me and I am now on cd6. Was feeling down when she first arrived but spent the weekend away with some friends and Hubby so feeling a look more possitve and my PMA seems to be back.

I have my fx for all the girls in their 2ww.

Hope you have a fab holiday Kracker.

Hello Kaz!! :flower:

Sorry to the witch got you Tinks, but good to hear that you have lots of PMA!! FX for this month for you!! :thumbup:

PMA has had a bit of a knock today. Hubbys SA came back and his swimmers aren't very active :growlmad: Hopfully we are being ref to a FS so fx.

Hope everyone is well

Hey all I'm back!! Sorry the witch got you Tinks, and fingers crossed she stays away from now on!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->