Buddy needed

Welcome back Kracker!

Sorry to hear about the SA, Tinks, fingers crossed with the referral, though - hopefully there's some things your DH can do to 'energize' the little guys!!

Sorry been a bit quiet lately, I've been finishing up my PhD thesis and am just getting it bound today so things have really hectic.

AF got me last week, so 24 day cycle again (need to change my ticker). I'm day 7 now, but me and DH are going away to Greece on Saturday so should ovulate while away!! :happydance:

Fingers crossed for everyone this month xxx

Hello!! Is there room for 1 more in here? DH glazes over and starts drooling whenever I start talking to him about anything related to TTC or my PCOS. Silly men. Anyway, I am TTC #1 and have been at it (literally) for 1 year. I think I am almost sick of looking at his penis. sorry!! I am on CD 27 now and just stopped mildly spotting for 4 days (eek). BFN this morning but I'm not even sure when/if I ovulated so I'm going to test again next week! yay! I have an appointment on 9/29 to discuss clomid. Either way, I really hope all of eggs that havent ovulated since I was diagnosed don't all come shooting out at once + clomid. Though, I would be ok with being an octo-mom if it means that I was someones mom :cry:

:dust: to you all!!

Hiya and welcome to our little group :) feel free to talk away xxx

:flower:
Welcome AubrieC!!! From what I've read, loads of women have great success with clomid so fingers crossed for you!!

Well the witch got me yesterday!! Gutted or what???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->