Buddy Please!

M

MommyWishes4

I could really use a buddy!

I'm currently TTC #1, on my TWW. I'm 22, I'm 3 DPO and either AF will show up on the 24th or I'm testing on the 25th!

This TWW is going by sooooooo slowly, that I'm having difficulty staying sane! Can I really be only on day 3 DPO? It feels like weeks have gone by! lol.

I'd love to have a buddy, if anyone would volunteer to help and be helped through this stressful time period of trying to get pregnant (and beyond!)

Hello! Im also TTC #1 :) Im soon to be 21 in a few days...
I shall be testing on the 25th also!! Good luck for us both :dust:

Hey!
I am also planning to test on Sept 25th! I supposedly O'ed today buthaven't had a positive OPK at all, so I'm not totally convinced. Anyway, the 25th is DH's bday, so I am hoping for a BFP!

Yay! Good luck to all three of us! I hope the 25th gets here soon!

Ooo good luck SammieGrace!

Hows the waiting been for you both so far? It seems all i can do is think about it, Wish my brain could shut down for a while until i can test! lol.

Lets hope we all get the :bfp: we are hoping for :) :D

Ugh, the wait is terrible! lol. I can't get my mind off of it all day, and then I have pregnancy or BFP dreams all night. My husband says I'm a bit obsessed, but he doesn't understand. Everything my body does (heartburn, backache, nausa, etc) could mean something. How do you not obsess when there are always potential signs? :winkwink:

I really can't wait. I'm only about 5 DPO, which seems impossible. It feels like weeks since I O'ed! Since this is my first real cycle TTCing, I don't have a themometer - but I really want one to see if my temp is at all raised!

Yes i realised it is also! When we decided to TTC now i thought it wouldnt be as bad to be honest. As we have always NTNP for over 2 years and never thought about it really, so i prosumed it would be a little like that but with the testing everytime lol.
Ohh yes my husband is just the same but he also is like that with me! il moan at a little back pain, heartburn etc and he is like 'oh isnt that a pregnancy sign' Happens everytime im finally not thinking about if for that moment lol.
An yes it is very hard when anything is/could be a symptom!

Im only 3 DPO, seems like forever! I could of sworn 2 weeks have flown by already, but it has not :(
I also am going to invest in a thermometer, just wish i did that first, possibly a quest i shall be doing tomorrow!

Another 3/4DPOer here :D we are TTC #1 and would love to Buddy Up with someone :)

Yay, we're all around the same DPO.

I failed in getting a thermometer today. I went to two local grocery stores but didn't find one. I sent my husband out to get one from walmart, but who knows if he'll remember? I really hope he does. The problem is that I don't know what my temperature was beforehand, so I might not know if it's raised or not. I'm not quite sure how raised the temperature is supposed to be at 5 DPO. :shrug:

Hi girls!
The wait is killing me! I would be 2 DPO on a 28 day cycle, but since this is my first cycle off of BC I really have no idea how long it is. I have used OPKs to no avail thus far and am now out of them. I never had a positive or even much of a line at all, but I don't think I will buy more as they are just driving me crazy....I'm not at all confident that I didn't just miss O or it hasn't happened yet or worse, it just isn't going to. We are only trying for 2 cycles for timing purposes so I feel especially time pressured, iykwim. We were BD every day for a few days, but now have gone to every other day and I guess we will just keep at it for now. I don't temp and haven't been regularly checking CM, though the last few days I have been looking out for the EW consistency and have seen nothing like that (sorry if it's tmi, but looks kind of milky white atm). I am just driving myself nuts with this and need some support or comforting words or something...:-(

Hi girls!
I don't temp and haven't been regularly checking CM, though the last few days I have been looking out for the EW consistency and have seen nothing like that (sorry if it's tmi, but looks kind of milky white atm). I am just driving myself nuts with this and need some support or comforting words or something...:-(

I was on lookout for EWCM too and I never saw it. It seemed to just be creamy before and after my O date. I'm getting worried that I didn't O, even though I've never skipped a month before. I have the bbs pain on my npples and front of bbs, which according to another thread, means no O. I got myself pretty upset about the prospect tonight. :sad1: I know its bad, but I'm really hoping for this month to be a BFP. [-o<

I hope that everything works out for both of us, and we can move over to first tri together! It could happen, right? :)

Welcome cliqmo. How is the wait for you??

It would be so great if we all got the :bfp: were hoping for an go through our pregnancies together!

@MommyWishes4 - Im also not sure what my temp, should/would be either :/

Does anyone know how much higher it would be if pregnant?

The wait is monstrous!!

I had myself so convinced of my symptoms yesterday I thought I must have got my dates wrong and be pregnant!! Took POAS stick this morning and got BFN- no surprise at all really, but I needed the reality check. :)

Cliqmo - I know what you mean! I daily convince myself that I have so many symptoms. Unless I'm on my down day, then I think there's no way and start self pitying my empty uterus.

I got a thermometer yesterday. I'm naturally a low temp - 96 or so. Yesterday, it told me I was a 96.2. I had tears in my eyes! But it's a basal thermometer, and says to take it in the morning only. So I waited, and took it this morning. Once, when I had no blankets and the house was positively cold! It read 96.8. I went back to sleep and took it again right after waking up. It was 97.8! I don't know what to believe...97.8 would mean that it's definitely higher than my normal temp. But is that high enough to signify pregnancy? No idea! I guess we're all in the same boat with not knowing that.

Sammie - that would be amazing! Probably not very realistic...but sounds fun! lol

Hey girls can i join you?

this is our first month of ttc, af is due on 26th and its 4 days past ov. I am going to test on 23rd as its H2Bs birthday and would love so much for me to be able to give him a positive test, how fab would that be! If its not a bfp I will test again on the 26th!

I am the same re symptoms, i am off work today as i was sick this morning and burning up, its probably just a bug but i keep thinking its symptoms hahaha H2B is being fab tho :)

xxx

Welcome!

You're around the same time as all of us!

Good luck in catching your BFP! Keep us updated with any possible symptoms - or breaking down to test! (as I am very, very tempted to do. It's way too early yet anyway!)

Well I was going to wait until I was a week late, then on the day af is due and now its H2BS birhtday I think he will kill me if i say any earlier, i will be 11 dpo, do you think thats too early?

xxx

I think the earlier you test the less reliable it is, although 11dpo is quite early you may still get the result you want- but if you don't it could well be worth retesting a few days later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->