Buddy Please!

Ohh no alnwickbride :( FX for next month hun!!

How are things for you SammieGrace & cliqmo? FX both/one of you get bfp! xx

BFN this morning but somehow retain "the feeling" I might get a BFP yet so keeping fingers crossed :) thank you for asking :D

Hey all.... :bfn: on a digi this morning. Talk about a swift kick in the face first thing in the morning.... :(

Looks like we all might get to stay October buddies! I'm on CD 2. But October is going to be my month...it has to!

Looks like we all might get to stay October buddies! I'm on CD 2. But October is going to be my month...it has to!

Way to be positive! I am hoping that AF will show up soon so that we can try again. Currently on CD 27, so I am not sure how much longer it is going to drag on.

ooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggggggg

I just got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its really faint and only showed up on the first response one, i think i can see something on the superdrug one but only because i know it should be there, i will get some pictures up once i can get my camera to work

baby dust to you all!!!!!!!!

xxx

here it is...

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/stacey_lou_87/photo.jpg

xxx

Congrats Alnwickbride!!
That is DEF a :bfp: clear as day imo! That is such wonderful news, I am sure that you are on :cloud9: right about now! YAY! Hopefully the rest of us will join you in first tri soon!
:happydance: :baby: :happydance:

Quick Update for everyone: I am now on CD 28 (DHs b-day) but no sign of the witch so far....
I am hoping to wait until Oct 1 to test again, as I really don't want to face the disappointment of another :bfn: if you know what I mean. I feel similarly to how I did when I was pg the first time, a bit nauseous, heartburn.... so we will see

Thanks!!!!! I thought the witch was due tomorrow however i took a clear blue digital and it came back not pregnant, am hoping this means it was just too early to test? On the first response one it was really pink, def not grey or silver , it is faint but you can definatly see it!

aarrggghhhhh!!!! i have my fingers crossed for you all :)

p.s my nipples are killing hahah!!!

xxx

quick update i took another 2 tests this morning and they are def pink lines, i think am going to leave the digital test until maybe wed just to be sure :)

xxx

CONGRATS!! :happydance: Keep us updated!

I am on CD 4, so AF will be leaving tomorrow probably and I can start working on October's hopeful BFP! I'm changing my diet a bit to hopefully aid in conceiving. I'm really looking forward to this month...my fingers are crossed tightly that this one will be it.

Well i couldnt help myself and had to do some more tests! i tested again last night with some cheap ebay tests and saw the most faintest line ever, i think it was me wanting to see! But tested again this morning and it happened again but more where you can see it! Well me and husband went to tescos this morning to get them clear blue dig tests, i pee'd and got a :bfp: !!!! omg!!! i cannot believe it!!! here are the
https://img401.imageshack.us/img401/562/photozm.jpg
the first one was 1-2 weeks. my husband was in shock and got me to do the other one too :) which came up 2-3 weeks!!

wow omg congrats!!!!!

:) i have told parents today and now it all seems sooo real, i have an appointment on wed morning with the midwife, i think its all sinking in now! xxx

Thanks!

Ive also told parents too and some other close family! i still cannot believe its happening :D

BIGGG shock for my mum also yesterday.... Well i announced i was pregnant. About an hour or so my younger sister(18) Announced she is also expecting now!!! It was such a shocking day, an i think im still in shock about my sister also been pregnant! its just like wow! lol

Oh wow - well that'll be a lot of fun to have your sister be your bump buddy!

i am off to see the midwife now :D H2Bs sister is pregnant and due 2 weeks before us too!!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->