Buddy Please!

Hi alnwickbride! Welcome to the party! I am 23 as well and on my first month still :) . My DHs bday is the 25 so I want to test then.that would put me at 14 dpo if I have a 28 day cycle and ovulated on schedule, which I am totally unsure about :/ . I feel really normal atm so I will be surprised if I tests pos, but I still can't help hoping! How are you doing? I hope you feel better :hugs:

Hey :)

I am feeling a little bit better thanx! I keep waking up and counting down the days until I can test, i am going to be soooo gutted if its a BFN on thursday, why do we put so much pressure on ourselves?

xxx

Welcome!

Im 21, and ttc #1 :) This is also our first month of ttc! Looks like a few of us will be testing around the same times!
at the moment im 6dpo. Seems to be dragging soooo much & think i have symptoms but know i couldnt be having any just yet....
I will most likely test earlier as i cannot wait that long! but if its a bfn i will test again in a few days and just hope i get bfp :)

Hmm...okay, I broke by one day. I'm going to test on the 24th now! lol. The 25th is a beach trip with a bunch of my friends, and I know if I get a BFN, I'll be crying the whole two hour drive and weepy for the rest of the way! Might as well get it out of the way the day before!

So...unless AF shows up (and she better not!) I'll be testing in seven days! So excited.

We test this week girlies :D

I feel like am setting myself up for a fall, i havent slept properly all weekend thinking about it :( am too obsessed with symptoms which are probably nothing too eek!

xxx

I'm going through that fall, atm.

I'm almost 100% sure AF is coming today, despite it being 4 days early. I'm pretty bummed. It was so sudden - last night I got cramps in my thighs and abdomen pretty badly (classic signs) and then started feeling like I had my period, which I don't yet. I'm assuming that's the leaky watery CM that most talk about right before AF comes.

:shrug: Guess a June baby isn't in the cards for me.:sad1:

I feel exactly the same, i feel like af is due any minute and keep getting cramps even though am now due until sunday!

fingers crossed we get our bfp this month!!!!

xxx

Ugh, it's still not here! The only good thing about AF coming is that maybe it'll be early enough that I can go to the beach on Saturday AF free. But nooo, it wants to tell me it's coming, then take it's merry time. I've been wearin a pad just in case whenever I go somewhere or go to bed for the last two days. Come already! This waiting for AF only makes it worse.

How is everyone doing? Getting near testing time now!

Mine still hasnt either, every time i go to the toilet i think 'am about to find out am def not pregnant and i have made up all the symptoms'

I have been to buy my tests tonight and will test on thursday morning, if its a bfn i will try again on sunday which is when af is due

how you girls feeling?

xxx

Ohhh girls ive been going mad lately!! First thing is i have irregular cycles. Anywhere from 29 days to 78 days long....
According to FF (www.fertilityfriend.com) My AF was due on the 25th Sept. That is why it is my test day. But recently the past few days as im getting more dpo and closer to the 25th, FF is changing my predicted AF date! it went onto the 26th Sept. Now its changed again to the 27th that AF is due! :(
Do i wait till it says when AF is suppose to be due or just test originally when planned..
Ive not really had any symptom except my boobs are quite sore. started with just my nipples. (sorry if its tmi) Yes ive been having a little cramping and backache. I dont want to get my hopes up that is it symptoms to be let down...
Have any of you had implanting bleeding? Thats all i seem to be looking for everytime i wipe now so i could see that i have some sort of positive sign!
Arrgghhh this TTC is alot harder than i thought with the waiting :(

I havent had any bleeding, but i am the same i am obsessed with looking for it! I am testing tomorrow which is 11dpo if not ill try at 14dpo, do you know when you ovulated?

xxx

Yes it was between the 11th Sept - 12th Sept. I got two positive results then and on the 13th Sept it was negative. so im 11/12dpo now

Ahhhhh, still no AF either! I've been wearing a pad for three or four days - I could be done with it by now and it didn't even start! I've had all the signs, it should have hurried up and happened. Now I'm still waiting, and it's officially due in two days.

I may test today, just to put my mind at ease.

I've got cramps back, having not had anything to report since 5-6dpo. Is this AF coming early for me too? I reeeeeally hope it is a lesser-noted BFP symptom that we all have!! :D

Took a test today because I couldn't resist - confirmed what I already knew. BFN. =/

On to October...

Everyone keep updating if they're testing! Hope that at least someone can get a BFP! The rest of us can continue onto October together!

Cramps have gone today :confused: I'm too scared of getting a BFN to test :wacko:

I tested yesterday 11dpo. It wasnt first morning urine but i THINK i may have a bfp :)
I saw another very faint line on one of my cheap tests.. but i dont want to get my hopes up yet as im not due AF or another 3-4days according to my chart, i think i will test again tomorrow morning an see what happens. Then buy a digital test from tescos to test when AF is due.
It bfn which is what i keep expecting anyway, il move onto October with you all.

:dust:

I tested yesterday 11dpo. It wasnt first morning urine but i THINK i may have a bfp :)
I saw another very faint line on one of my cheap tests.. but i dont want to get my hopes up yet as im not due AF or another 3-4days according to my chart, i think i will test again tomorrow morning an see what happens. Then buy a digital test from tescos to test when AF is due.
It bfn which is what i keep expecting anyway, il move onto October with you all.

:dust:

Oh, exciting!! My fingers are crossed for you! Best of luck. Keep us updated! One of us should be able to get a BFP!

Thanks MommyWishes4 :) but i dont think i am :(

I tested again yesterday and got a bfn at 12dpo. Im now 13dpo and AF is due in 3days. (unless i have yet another extremely lonnnggg cycle!) So im doubting im pregnant...
Looks like il be joining you other ladies for October FX :bfp: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->