buddy wanted-cd1= 2nd jan

lozncrystal

mum of 1, and preg x
Reaction score
hi looking for a buddy again this month xxx cd1-2nd jan x any1 the same please pm me xxx thanks:hugs::flower:

Hey,

I was cd 1 on Jan 2nd too and have a 27 day cycle. I'm also trying to conceive no 2.
am brand new to this site so just finding my way around :blush:

So how long are you ttc? I'm about 2-3 months now. Our dd took 2 cycles and i barely knew what i was doing :wacko: so i know i'll get so frustrated this time if it takes long, i forgot that horrible bfn feeling!

Hun i am so new to this i can't see how to send you a pm :blush::blush:
Hope you are keeping well and i get a bit better at this to be a proper buddy:nope:

hiya ! (hopefully 2) xxx cd1=2nd jan xxx same as you xx lets b buddies xxx if you cant reply to me by private message then just write on this post again xxxx

hey!
So how you going?
I've been sick the last 2 days so need to get the skates on tomorrow!
had the wierdest experience this month, i got my af although it felt kinda different and then started to get so many pregnancy symptoms :wacko:.
My DH seen someone on the tv having a phantom pregnancy and laughed saying that was me!!!!
Anyway a test soon said bfn :cry:
Its making me all the more determined this month though.

hiya again hopefully 2 xxx im on cd 12 of 28 day cycle , ovulation should be on cd14 which is 15th jan xx so got to get bd'ing from today lol, u???

hopefully 2, to send a pm click on my username on my post, and view my public profile, it will take u to my profile, then click on "send message" then private message lol xx

Hey loz,

Have tried a million times to pm but i think you have to have so many posts before you can use the full features of baby and bump so hopefully in the next day or so i'll notch up enough.
So do you use any aids each moth like opks etc? I only used them one month but wasn't very consistant with them so have gone back to just looking for body signs as to when ovulation is coming near.
Did it take you long to ttc your first?
TRhanks for sticking with a very newbie buddy!!!! lol!!

hey loz>>>>:winkwink: guess what we get to do tonight!!!:haha::haha: hopefully dh and i can get busy over the next 2 or 3 days.. i actually got ewcm today!!:happydance::happydance: i am sooooo excited!!:yipee:

hopefully 2, it took me 3 months to get my daughter xxx and yes i use opk's, and ur welcome hunni xx and heres sum baby:dust: to us all!!!

lil frog xx im oving today and tomorrow xx u??? baby:dust: to us all!!!xxx

Hey girls,
How we all doing?
Well i'm 90% happy with our timing this month! Got all the days coming up to ovulation but not the day of what i think was ovulation.

So the 2ww now, i hate this bit. My friend was here today and is pregnant and have to say i was a bit jealous. Our first kids are only a few weeks apart but PMA hopefully our second ones will be too.

Hey girls,
We're very quiet over here!!
How you's doing?
Well i tested the last 2 days and bfn :nope:
AF due in 2 days but reckon i'm already gone.

hey girls xxx i was cycle buds wiv 1 or 2 of you for january xxx well i got my BFP yesterday!!!!!! any1 else?

Hi I am also cd1 2nd jan so Im due af 30th as Im 28 cycle allthough been known for 26 day cycles...How is every1 feeling? ne1 tested yet?..x

Oh my god lozncrystel thats GREAT NEWS!!!
You must be delighted.

Thrilled for you and jealous in the best possible way!!
Did you have any feeling it might be your month?
I have tested last 2 days with internet cheapies and bfn so really think i'm out, just waiting for af tom.

CONGRATULATIONS again, great news xx

hi hopefully

I have just tested with internet cheapie aswell...BFN...Im not due til 30th so im not sure wat to think...Hope ur af doesnt show xx

hey baby,

If you are not due till 30th you still have a good few days to get a line.
We seem to be responding to each other on 2 threads so i'll head over to the other one and you'll see vanilla just posted about the 10iuml ic tests not always being as sensitive as brand versions so fx for us both.

thanks HOPEFULLY 2 xxx yh im delighted xxx i thought id get bfn lol but tested with first response (the up to 6 days early one) and looked and thought i seen another line, got all out of breath !!! thought i was goin have heart attack hahaha lol xxx did another one today and another bfp yayayayaya!!!!! xxx didnt have many symptoms or signs atall lol xx just peeing more often, boobs were tender if i like squeezed em , thats bout it lol xxx had a few niggles in tummy aswell , and more hungry xxx really surprised i got bfp xxx was our 3rd or 4th month tryin xx pm me if u like xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->