Buddy Wanted for Upcoming Ovulation Journey

Hey Taurus and other ladies!!

I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that I got my BFP this morning!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hey Taurus and other ladies!!

I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that I got my BFP this morning!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So happy for you...............wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months....:thumbup:

I lost another one on Monday :nope: have appointment on Wednesday at fertility clinic so they can tell me why I cant keep them, hoping to be able to tell you soon I have another too......

You better keep me informed.....I want details, pictures everything!!!!

So so excited for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh Taurus!! I am so sorry!!!!! :cry: I'll be praying that you get some answers quickly!!! :hugs:

Hey Taurus,

I've been missing our chats! Well, I miscarried at 4 weeks 6 days.:cry: As you can imagine, we were/are heartbroken. Dr. gave us the go ahead to start trying again immediately so I am waiting on O. I actually might have Oed yesterday, but I am not 100% sure yet. I'll have to see what my temps do. I talked to my dr about going on progesterone if I get another BFP but he says that "studies don't show any *real* benefit." I think that is a bunch of BS!!! I think I am going to get some from a health food store and start using it on my own.

So how many mc is that? 2? Have you asked about progesterone? Or have you already tried it? All the info that I have read seems to imply that it is the most beneficial when started after O. So once I confirm O, I will begin it.

Keep your head up!! :hugs:We are going to get our sticky beans soon...I just know it!!

Im SO SO sorry Cassie........really I am. I know the heartache that goes with it...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

We ended up going to Fertility Clinic to see if they can give me some answers about why I lost the last 2, and have all the tests and ultrasounds done that you can think of and in the end they put in down to just bad luck. Unfortunately someone has to keep the statistics going and that was me. He said that it is not uncommon for women to miscarry 2,3,4 times before having a successful pregnancy and that we just need to keep trying.

I asked him about progestrone because so many women on here talk about it and his answer was my progestrone checked at 7DPO indicated that I have enough progestrone in my body to maintain a pregnancy. Progrestrone was for women who dont have enough progestrone after ovulation to maintain a pregnancy. He said he would give it to me if I really wanted, but all the studies show it doesnt help a pregnancy. He said something and it really stuck in my mind. He said "If its not a viable pregnancy, its not a viable pregnancy no matter what he gives me. Women miscarry on progestrone all the time." I went home and thought about that and I thought he is right. If there is something wrong with the development, all it takes is one thing too not develop, then it will miscarry and there is nothing we can do to stop it.

Again Cassie Im sorry you had to go through a miscarriage and Im sure we both will have our sticky BFP's soon.....xx

Since your about to ovulate again.......will check in with you in a few days to see how your going....

I'm sorry that you didn't get any real answers, but thankful that there isn't anything seriously wrong. I got another positve opk today. It was a pretty strong positive so we bd again but I didn't take my epo last night because I thought that I had O yesterday. Oh well.... Your chart is looking really great!

Yeah my chart is looking okay, but I have no symptoms whatsoever. And can feel AF isnt far away.......

Cassie, I know that good things are around the corner for us, can feel it!!!! Keep me informed about how you go this cycle okay!!!

Hey Taurus, Just came to check in on you and am I looking at it wrong or does your chart show 2 BFPs????? Congrats!!!!!

Yes it does but Im going to lose this one too. 3 pregnancies in 4 months now. Going to have all my genetic testing this afternoon. just heart broken and numb.

Awww....Taurus, I am so sorry!!:hugs::cry: Did you have your hcg levels checked? Is that how you know that you are going to lose it? Or are you bleeding? I really pray that you get some answers, Sweetie. Keep me updated on what is going on with you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->